point loss in events

2»

Comments

• Dninot wrote:
    Bombul wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    That said, there have been personal cases like you mentioned. You can really breed enmity in this game, and I've had people actively search me out for a hunt in a different tourney, even when I offered **** points. I know because I recognised the offender, and it was someone whom I hit more than 3 times in a row many moons ago. He was probably still upset.

Honestly I might have attacked the same person 200 times by now and I would never know it. I only look at the username for a few reasons.

1. To see if they are anybody I recognize from the forum (I would still attack)
    2. If they have an amusing name (I would still attack)

And in either case, I would attack multiple times if the points were right for me. I have no remorse if I'm abusing the same person over and over again.

Ditto except I rarely even think to look at the names though I sometimes notice them accidentally and take note but most of the time I look at the number of points I'd get and their team and make a decision. If I did notice somebody I knew on here I'd still attack unless it was near the end of the competition and I wasn't in the running for a higher ranking (no point ruining someone else's attempt if I gain nothing from it, too). icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    I forgot to add that if I ever find any of you and attack you in a PvP tournament, the first thing I'm going to do is come on here to brag my little black heart out. icon_twisted.gif Probably won't ever happen though.
  • Dninot wrote:
    I forgot to add that if I ever find any of you and attack you in a PvP tournament, the first thing I'm going to do is come on here to brag my little black heart out. icon_twisted.gif Probably won't ever happen though.

Unless they do another 1 star tournament you probably won't see me much; my roster is too large and weak to compete with the big dogs.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    I think you over-estimate me friend! I only have 3 characters over level 20.
  • I found hogunner once...well he found me....we exchanged some points...=O)
  • Dninot wrote:
    Honestly I might have attacked the same person 200 times by now and I would never know it. I only look at the username for a few reasons.

This. I'm only looking at the numbers and characters that are being used.

As others have mentioned, I think something needs to be changed about how the point system works. Or maybe it is working fine and simply needs a larger player base to space out players more.

Either way, right now, the fact that it offers me a fight against a Level 40+ Ragnarok and two other 35+ level characters (I'm only in the mid-20's) and it only wants to give me 8 points if I beat them (which I wouldn't). Something is off there...
  • This has to be one of the single most frustrating things about this game. I spent the last 4-5 days grinding through the Shield simulator trying to build up points for the Yellow Thor cover. I worked all the way up to roughly 1080 points. I was then attacked and was bumped back down to 800 something. I worked back up to 1050 last night and went to bed around midnight. This morning at 8am, I had been attacked for over 300 points. Nearly all the people that attacked me had high Level characters with 5000 more HP than me. I have no chance of winning any retaliation with my current team.i scroll thru to find a team I can actually compete with only to see I will win 3 points for it.

I'd love to be able to build up stronger characters, but all my 2 star recruit tokens have disappeared (separate support issue).

It seems most of these awards are simply carrots that can't be achieved. There needs to be a throttle on how many points you can lose in a duration. It shouldn't be possible to lose a weeks worth of playing in the matter of a few hours.