Assuming we have some time off between seasons....

Options
Assuming that this is a genuine gap and not just a coding error (and I really, really hope that it is), this would probably be the best possible time to roll out any big major changes, probably Wednesday between PVPs. There's 3 character redos coming up, none of which are buffed for the PVE, and the PVE isn't a new character roll-out.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Seconded. This would be a great time for them to prop up the infrastructure of the game and make any balance changes they need to.
  • Unknown
    Options
    With some luck the season idea got canceled for good.

Or postponed until they figure out another **** character to intro like Fury.

I'm sure a new *** week-long PVE will start on Friday usual time so yes whatever changes should be deployed before that. But lack of announce implies there is nothing to come, maybe some ninja tweaks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hard to say. If I was forced to guess, I'd say the push back of PvP by an hour and the lack of season 4 is that they learned after "3" seasons that the servers do better at the end of seasons if this all spread out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hopefully they open up SHIELD training soon, I need to iso farm.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just find it odd since the Heal Change, IceIX hasn't made any posts, and the most recent two with ISO8 increases and the level shift were already announced these were just the official's. I'm wondering if there was more of a negative effect to the game then they thought? My gut says there are some big things brewing. I expect no announcements until the current PvE is done. I figure we are goin to see the M.Hawkeye funbalance next before anything else.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    I just find it odd since the Heal Change, IceIX hasn't made any posts, and the most recent two with ISO8 increases and the level shift were already announced these were just the official's. I'm wondering if there was more of a negative effect to the game then they thought? My gut says there are some big things brewing. I expect no announcements until the current PvE is done. I figure we are goin to see the M.Hawkeye funbalance next before anything else.

I expect any changes to happen with 48 hours left in the current PvE, just to be consistent with past behavior.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, they'll probably just whackerbate through the good window of opportunity to roll out new stuff and wait for the last minute when it deeply impacts gameplay.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:

D_Will made a couple of posts here and there recently, even in the last few hours.
    Even implied some big stuff he can't talk about yet icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    I just find it odd since the Heal Change, IceIX hasn't made any posts,

Well, it is summertime - people, especially those with kids are wont to take vacation time...