I finished top 25

Was expecting black widow (original) 2xblue 1x black

But got black widow (original) blue x2 and black widow (modern) pink x1

Please can I have my black x1 as expected

Thanks

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Yes, this occurred for me too.
    Although I was expecting 2x Blue & 1x Purple (Not black)

I have emailed them with details as per the sticky at the top of the Bug forum, suggest you do the same.
  • bcas76
    bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Yes, exactly the same problem.
  • Me too me too. I submitted an in game ticket but I'll throw in here as well.
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    I'm in the same boat.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Same, supposed to be 2 blue, 1 purple Original Widows, got 2 blue Original Widows and 1 purple Modern Widows. Posted a ticket via feedback.
  • Was it purple classic? My bad for putting black.

I actually aimed to hit that prize bracket as well lol
  • I'm pretty sure it was a surprise to all of us thst placed top 11 - 25 in the "No Holds Barred" tournament. I really hope they fix this for all of us. I'm also glad they fixed it in the new "No Holds Barred" tournament
  • Yup, this happened to me too. Imagine my surprise at the one-star.
  • I wished I hadn't just sent in my ticket just now. I'm glad there aware of the issue at least >.<
  • i had a top 50 finish...should have received original wido purple and blue. i received original widow blue and modern widow purple. i sent in an in game ticket...havent heard anything back yet
  • Received my blue BW:O about 2 minutes ago icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Same: Top 25

2x BW: Original Blue
    1x BW: Modern Purple
  • Is there anyway where to see you placed after the fact? Because minutes before it ended I was at 10 but then I got attacked. I was told I finished Top 25 but don't know where exactly. I'd liek to konw.
  • Same, supposed to be 2 blue, 1 purple Original Widows, got 2 blue Original Widows and 1 purple Modern Widows. Posted a ticket via feedback.

If you look at todays, it should have been one of each color for TOP 25. 1 Blue, 1 Black, 1 Purple.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Got my purple modern cover changed for a purple original.

Love it when stuff gets taken care of fast icon_e_smile.gif
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    roblethal wrote:
    Same, supposed to be 2 blue, 1 purple Original Widows, got 2 blue Original Widows and 1 purple Modern Widows. Posted a ticket via feedback.

If you look at todays, it should have been one of each color for TOP 25. 1 Blue, 1 Black, 1 Purple.

I wish the 1st tournaments prize was the same as the 2nd one, then we would have had a chance to get two Black Original as opposed to covers I have already maxed out and a 1 star Widow I will never use.
  • When does the change take place? I'm still stuck with the modern cover >_<