No Holds Barred(lightning edition!) July 5 - 6

Options
ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
Here we go with another 12 hour no hold barred elite!
150HP entry fee, with a guaranteed Heroic for everyone entering!

Rewards
1st: 2000iso, 250HP, 3 Star Elite Token
2nd: 1500iso, 100HP, 3 Star Elite Token
3 -5: 1000iso, 50HP, 3 Heroic Tokens
6-10: 1000iso, 50HP, 2 Heroic Tokens
11-20: 500iso, 2 Heroic Tokens
21-35: 500iso, Heroic Token
36-50: 250iso, Heroic Token

Progressives
25 - 140iso
50 - Standard Token
100 - 250iso
250 - Standard Token
500 - 500iso

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    150HP entry fee, with a guaranteed Heroic for everyone entering!
    And if that was actually any good I might consider entering.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pretty good for anyone with a decently levelled veteran roster - 50hp profit and 2 3* tokens
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well that was easy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Pretty good for anyone with a decently levelled veteran roster - 50hp profit and 2 3* tokens

100 HP profit and 1 token you mean.
  • kidicarus
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

100 HP profit and 1 token you mean.

you're right - misread the payout. I used 1 50hp shield though so I wouldn't have worry about the zombie horde and sure enough I would have lost about 150 points in the last 15 minutes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm at the point where a 3* token only has about a one-in-three chance of actually being a usable cover, and that's assuming She-Hulk is in the packs, which I have my doubts about. Given the amount of work I'd have to do for a 67% likelihood of 500 ISO, I'm opting out of these.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For a net loss of 50 hp I came in first in my tiny bracket! Was quite fun actually I thought the horde had me at one point but came back up.

...and blue daredevil was my reward >.<
  • Unknown
    Options
    It is pretty awful that the packs do not give percentages or list available characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    In yesterday's No Holds Barred I entered with 45 minutes to go, got the luck of coming in very early in a new bracket, and finished 3rd (only 3 points out of 2nd, curse it). Since one of my tokens was the red C.Mags I was looking for so I could respec from 5/3/5 to 5/4/4 I'm pretty happy about that net payment of 50HP, especially with all the iso on top of that.

Not going to have time to enter today's, though.
  • kidicarus
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    In yesterday's No Holds Barred I entered with 45 minutes to go, got the luck of coming in very early in a new bracket, and finished 3rd (only 3 points out of 2nd, curse it). Since one of my tokens was the red C.Mags I was looking for so I could respec from 5/3/5 to 5/4/4 I'm pretty happy about that net payment of 50HP, especially with all the iso on top of that.

Not going to have time to enter today's, though.

Grats on your pulls.

It's ridiculous timing to have a pay to play tournament coincide with the ending of 2 different pve events and 1 pvp event.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wonder if I was the only one who intentionally loaded a tank team here? Started second no holds with just over 3 hours left. Got a hand full of seed teams and cleared em all but the cage one. Got to a point to where I could tell I wasnt going to win the event and figured I'd save my health for the real PVP. I just loaded up my worst team and tanked it until about 45 minutes left and just climbed up to 8th using mostly retaliation wins.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Was interesting to see the effect of true healing in a no hold barred setting.
    picked my A-team ran up the score with them a good ways, took a break ran up the score some more, was attacked a few times but nothing too major. Eventually A-team was hurt so started throwing in other teams, that were good for a match or two kept that up for a while and broke 700 points that way. -220 in half an hour. So using your whole roster is fine, as long as you remember the important safety tip of, start with the scrubs and finish with your strong teams.