Web tiles =/= special tiles?

Options
Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
I was using a team which included Moonstone against a team that included Spidey. Spidey had put one web tile on the board, and it was the only nonstandard tile out. I used Gravity Warp and figured it would wrap the tile to my destination of choice, but instead, the warp collapsed. I'm not terribly fussed, since it did enough damage to down a character, but I guess I thought web tiles are special tiles. Is this not so?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Does your Moonstone have at least three purple covers? Levels 1 and 2 of Gravity Warp don't affect yellow tiles. If she does have at least 3 levels in the power, then that definitely sounds like a bug.
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    Does your Moonstone have at least three purple covers? Levels 1 and 2 of Gravity Warp don't affect yellow tiles. If she does have at least 3 levels in the power, then that definitely sounds like a bug.

I couldn't say what her purple level is, but I remember specifically noticing that the power description included yellow - that's why I chose a tile between two other yellows.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The key here is that Moonstone warps an "enemy special tile". Web tiles don't have an owning team, and affect web- based powers on both sides equally, regardless of who created them.
  • Nightglider1
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    The key here is that Moonstone warps an "enemy special tile". Web tiles don't have an owning team, and affect web- based powers on both sides equally, regardless of who created them.

Ah, that 'splains it. Thanks.