Coins Purchase delay

Options
i have a serious issue, i made a purchase of $19.99Us for logan loonies on July 2nd and todate i have not received the coins. i have written to D# , about 10 emails ant thus far no resolution. I was desperate and needed to shield and tried yesterday to buy 200 coins ($1.99US), the same thing happened, payment successful but the account does not reflect any change. Now i have made 2 in app purchases for Marvels Puzzle Quest and i am still waiting on the coins, i have lost out on covers, points etc due to this and would really like a speedy rectification of this issue. thank you.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have you contacted them through this link?

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new
  • Unknown
    Options
    yes i did so after doing this post today. i had been emailing them through my google wallet link but i think its the same service. its really frustrating and serious since i paid for something for immediate use in the game and now days after nothing. Getting really pissed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    5 says on and still no resolution to my purchase issue. is this normal for D3? This is the first time i have had issues with in app purchases and having to wait 5 days and begging for a resolution when i paid for something.