Ability to "Block" Sending to Specific Facebook Friends

Options
Hello,

I have some FB friends who either tried the game and quit, or one who even accidentally logged into the game once with his wife's account. These people all show up on my +3 sends, including the wife's account who never actually played the game once.

I'd like to suggest a feature where we could say not to send to certain people in our Facebook friends list so that they never show up. I have friends who play every day. I'd like to reward them more for playing, rather than sending stuff to people who never play.

Comments

• Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd love either a blacklist or whitelist to determine which Facebook friends are options for sharing.

I have 2 friends that I know are playing the game, but they've never shown up as options so far. Instead I'm only given the chance to harass friends who have zero interest in MPQ.

The ideal list to present: only present FB friends who have played the game, and sort by how recently they've played.
  • Yeah I just exit out the FB requests every time because as far as I know nobody on FB plays. If we could only see FB friends that have the app It would be a cool feature. Also they could maybe reward us 70/140 ISO once a day if we post about mpq on Facebook.

I for 1 agree that the randomness of the FB feature is quite annoying
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sidlon wrote:
    The ideal list to present: only present FB friends who have played the game, and sort by how recently they've played.

That would be amazing, but it would probably require a lot of tracking info on each player through facebook, and then sharing that (even in an obscured fashion) -- might cause privacy concerns, especially if you can't sort Puzzle Quest play time from all other games and activities.
  • In a gift 3, first, people who have the game are chosen at random, then anyone else. In a big gift, it chooses a random 10. Oddly I haven't seen the big gift in a while.
  • Right, my issue is that in the gift 3 there are people who have since left the game or otherwise moved on. I'd like to stop sending to them.

I understand the gift 10 is meant to get other, non-players into the game, I'm not complaining about it.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've definitely seen people show up even in the 'gift 3' that I'm pretty sure wouldn't have played this game.

Have you seen anything actually claiming those are real players? The fact that there's no indication which if any of the FB friends are in-game has mostly made me ignore this feature.
  • The only thing I can say is 100% of the time my "Send 3" has been people who, at one time, logged into the game using Facebook.