Migrating game to different device

Options
Sorry if this has been asked before, Im new to the forum but been playing the game for quite a while now. I have searched different posts but nothing solves my problem. Just bought a new phone and want to migrate my game over to the new device without losing any data. Ive tried saving to facebook and also logged on to google+ from my old device and then shutting that device down booting my new one up and then trying to play from facebook, but everytime the game boots up I have to play the 2 intro games followed by a fresh roster with just iron man. When looking at the logon details on my new device the player id is blank so somehow it just isnt logging me on through facebook. I dont want to lose my characters as I have over 30 characters with most of them being maxed out. Anyone have this issue and has resolved it?? have emailed support but as usual they are very slow to get back to me.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    When you log onto the new device click on the little gear-shaped icon on the intro screen and it will allow you to log onto facebook from the new device. Make sure you've saved it on your old device first.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I dont get that option on either phone when pressing the cog icon. Just either save to facebook or login to google+ which Ive already tried.