Character won't revive after update

Options
GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
Before the Level Shift update Black Widow Grey Suit was downed during a match. After the update, I tried to revive her with a health pack. The animation occurs, but the health pack is not expended and the character does not revive.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Same. Also, I'm permanently at 3 heals even though I haven't used one in like 4 hours.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is part of the yet-to-be-announced Permadead change. Statistic show that players find games with Permadeath to be more memorable and more of a challenge.
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    Further tested... Healing works, revive doesn't.
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    spacedewey wrote:
    Same. Also, I'm permanently at 3 heals even though I haven't used one in like 4 hours.
    I used one of 5 to test healing. Counting down towards my 5 returning right now. Since we're experiencing different issues we can at least hope that this is a bug and not a feature.
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    This is part of the yet-to-be-announced Permadead change. Statistic show that players find games with Permadeath to be more memorable and more of a challenge.

Yeah, only this game would make you wonder if a bug is "working as intended."
  • GuntherBlobel
    Options
    Seems to have been an issue that only affected characters downed during the update. Everything seems normal now.