Introduction to Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign - Dev Diary

I just saw this posted on MPQ's facebook page and thought I'd share it here incase anyone missed it (haven't watched it yet myself):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW37xAAJ2XI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUX-PMXzR-xq-sJXVgWQF6Qg

Comments

• Watched it and it really doesn't contain any content we haven't seen, in fact it appears that all the screencaps are from before R40 so I didn't see any easter eggs in the video but maybe I missed something. Fun to see some of the faces behind the game though but I was hoping IceIX would make an appearance but if he did, he wasn't named. icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    hogunner wrote:
    Watched it and it really doesn't contain any content we haven't seen, in fact it appears that all the screencaps are from before R40 so I didn't see any easter eggs in the video but maybe I missed something. Fun to see some of the faces behind the game though but I was hoping IceIX would make an appearance but if he did, he wasn't named. icon_e_smile.gif
    Nope, I wasn't there that day. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I think I saw a new Captain America cover.. maybe it was just another version before they decided on the current one.

EDIT: turned out to be a Grey Suit Black Widow cover.. just different cover that said Captain America on it

Also.. dat 10/10 health packs T_T
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Also.. dat 10/10 health packs T_T

Ha! I missed that; that was either just for their internal build or it was before my time as I started with 6/6.