true healing and real effect

Options
Ok, so I get that the true healing versus blast is here and there is not much to do with it but maybe the developers can make it easier to have someone removed from an alliance.

I have an alliance with 20 members with the vast majority getting promoted by the actions of one guy who then immediately left.

As of this morning, only 14 are active and the rest have not been on in weeks.

How about an easier way to remove commander status? Even if it just means you can get the alliance reset to commanders only being those who paid into the group that would be great. I have no way of messaging these people otherwise as they don't play and in game messages are pointless.

Thank you

Mark

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, real effect is people are leaving en-mass suddenly, and permanently. I don't think it's the end of the migration, more will be leaving once they run out of health packs or get tired of being unable to progress without paying. Good luck filling your alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wish it was an issue filling the alliance - its an issue of getting rid of everyone who left. They are pretty much in there forever. icon_e_sad.gif