Why doesn't the game has a proper login system?

The game doesn't have a proper username/password login system. I got the game on pc, android and ipad, and these accounts ca't be share/ I dont even know what happens if I delete the game, do I lose everything? How are we expected to spend money on this if we can easily lose everything...

This is one thing this game needs as soon as possible.

Comments

• Microtom wrote:
    The game doesn't have a proper username/password login system. I got the game on pc, android and ipad, and these accounts ca't be share/ I dont even know what happens if I delete the game, do I lose everything? How are we expected to spend money on this if we can easily lose everything...

This is one thing this game needs as soon as possible.

You can share between devices by linking to Facebook. PC is the exception right now, but they are working on linking with that version as well.
  • Are you sure you can do that? My game in on an ipad and I just linked it to facebook. I tried loading the same game on android and it doesn't work.
  • Microtom wrote:
    Are you sure you can do that? My game in on an ipad and I just linked it to facebook. I tried loading the same game on android and it doesn't work.

Works for me. But careful, if you've already started the game on both devices (read: entered a PvP username), you'll only keep the save of whichever you link first. So choose one to link, delete the data on the second device and then link it to Facebook.
  • Creating a login option could cause hex-editors and hackers to flood the game. Can you imagine logging in and seeing that someone has sold all of your covers and exhausted your ISO? Top players would be the biggest targets