Dear D3 this is the only way you'll get me back now

Options
I played PQ and then PQ2 and was stoked when MPQ came out and played it since it came out... then you slowly leached all the fun out of it, i spent money, the fun got less and less and less... it's a game.
I'll keep playing for now but i won't spend 1c.

This may change that for me though

2yzeyc0.png

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    You can have the game aaaalllllll to yourself if that happens.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dear Nerdrage,

In order to secure the funding to obtain licensing from Lucas, please send us one (1) kidney. Please observe all proper procedures for the shipment of human organs.

Thanks for your interest.

D3
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    You can have the game aaaalllllll to yourself if that happens.
    < doesn't like Star Wars...heathen
  • Unknown
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Dear Nerdrage,

In order to secure the funding to obtain licensing from Lucas, please send us one (1) kidney. Please observe all proper procedures for the shipment of human organs.

D3
    Kidney in mail
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Yoda's only a 3*?

WEE51.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Yoda's only a 3*?

WEE51.gif
    then you could get 4* Yoda by being in a top 5 alliance for the season
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nerdrage...this is perhaps the #1 most brilliant idea that i've ever read on these forums. If there is anything that i dig more than marvel, it's Star Wars.

I pray that this game is never made, as it will lead to me going broke. icon_razz.gif

marc
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    djsquillz wrote:
    Nerdrage...this is perhaps the #1 most brilliant idea that i've ever read on these forums. If there is anything that i dig more than marvel, it's Star Wars.

I pray that this game is never made, as it will lead to me going broke. icon_razz.gif

marc
    Ty, i just looked again and i should have changed the world logo top right to Tatooine or the Death Star..or anything other than Earth. EDIT: corrected it ..we got Death Star
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ultimate Marvel vs DC vs Capcom vs Star Wars vs Star Trek vs Street Fighter x Tekken V Smash Bros Puzzle Quest?
    Can't wait for UMDCCSSSTSBPQ: Dark reign!
  • Unknown
    Options
    21oopqb.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Dear Nerdrage,

D3

Technically Disney now owns both Marvel and the Star Wars Franchise, so it's not way out of reason, but it'd still take a LOT more than just adding Star Wars characters to make me come back.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So Chewie and Leia needed the Lazy treatment eh? People already quit your game en masse over those decisions. I mean they haven't even made a Wedge yet, despite people calling for him for months. And yet they go and made Lazy Jar Jar Binks, FFS. At least Boba Fett is a true bad **** (he's next on the nerf-block though).

They do already have the art assets for Mace Windu, so this could totally happen.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta, can we get a "shut up and take my money" up in here?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    45156922.jpg
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    memes_the_most_chewbacca-s500x627-168464-580.jpg

Trust me, if you speak Wookie... that's hilarious.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Chewie looks baked out of his mind