Who's next?

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I would really like to see this as I think if enough characters were viable at 2* level a lot of the pain of the healing change would be lessened.
    Me too, but I doubt they will put any effort in the 2* characters now that they are given out like candy. I would be more than happy with fixes to all the 3* who need it and a 3rd ability to all who miss it. The game is no longer in beta so they should finish what they started before moving forward. If not, they should change the description in Steam to Early Access (Late Access is more accurate, but I'll let it slide) and mention they are still working on several heroes.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Aside from Lazy Thor who was just a straight up cut and paste with a helmet, the other Lazy characters have had some mechanic and design changes.

Lazy Cap, had his blue add a protect tile and had red scale dmg

Lazy Daken, had a third color added, and his heal mechanics change from yellow to blue tiles

Lazy Storm, had red AP cost changed, and added damage

so the last 3 lazy's are more relaxed than Lazy. In fact, I almost don't even consider 3* Daken lazy, he actually feels and plays like an entirely new character.

Lazy Cap and Lazy Storm play the same, but have more value

So if they keep up with "Lazy" meaning an upgraded and tweaked 2* I'm okay with that. Like Moonstone what if she read

Moonstone
    At Max Level: HP: 7250 Tile damage: 10/67/12/60/11/52
    Gravity Warp - Purple 8 AP
    Moonstone manipulates gravity, warping target Purple or Black Special tile to the location of a chosen basic tile. If there are no valid Special tiles, the warp collases doing 75 damage.
    Level Upgrades

Level 2: Can warp Red Special tiles. Collapse damage increased to 142.
    Level 3: Can warp Yellow Special tiles. Collapse damage increased to 162.
    Level 4: Can warp Blue Special tiles. Collapse damage increased to 180.
    Level 5: Can warp any Special tile. Collapse damage increased to 200.
    Max Level: 1773 damage

Photon Blast - Red 11 AP
    Moonstone concentrates photons into destructive blasts of radiation, harnessing ambient energy to intensify the effect. Does 58 base damage and 13 damage for each Red tile on the board.
    Level Upgrades

Level 2: 23 damage per Red tile.
    Level 3: 26 damage per Red tile.
    Level 4: 30 damage per Red tile.
    Level 5: 38 damage per Red tile.
    Max Level: 1500 base damage and 200 damage for each Red tile on board

Control Shift - Black 10 AP
    Moonstone shifts control of a random enemy Countdown tile to her team, targeting the enemy. If there are no Countdown tiles, stuns the target for 1 turn.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Chosen tile’s Countdown reduced to a maximum of 3 turns.
    Level 3: Stun lasts 2 turns.
    Level 4: Chosen tile’s Countdown reduced to a maximum of 2 turns.
    Level 5: Always stuns target.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Given the trend as of late to alternate between new characters and lazy one, the next one will be a lazy.

The timing would be rather convenient for a Lazy Hawkeye, given that the 2** modern version is next up for a revamp.

Demiurge creates a Lazy Hawkeye, and then revamps the 2** version based upon the new lazy version (similar to the change to Daken's Pheromone Rage when Lazy Daken was released).

My thoughts on Lazy (Overpowered) Hawkeye are with his lazy "upgrade" being that he directly afflicts his 2** version damage as immediate to the target, with the opportunity to inflict "double" damage via CD tile as a high risk/high damage character. CD tile resolution would follow the same logic as Ares's Sunder tile, so no new mechanics are needed. Swap purple for his 1* version for serious overpowering potential, as a 3*** critical generator (that's not the walking dead that is CMags) would be highly coveted. Hood-level health and the lack of Avoid to dodge attacks are used to balance three potentially overwhelming abilities.

At Max Level: HP: 4350
      Electric Arrow - Blue 10 AP
      Hawkeye shoots a charged arrow, striking the target for 200 damage and placing a Blue Countdown tile on the board. It activates after 4 turns, dealing an additional 200 to the current target and stunning them for 2 turns.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: Stuns enemy for 3 turns. Level 3: Reduces countdown to 3 turns. Level 4: Stuns enemy for 4 turns. Level 5: Reduces countdown to 2 turns.
      Max Level: 2456 damage + 2456 damage for CD tile
        Blast Arrow - Red 10 AP
        Hawkeye shoots an explosive arrow, striking the opposing team for 120 damage and placing a Red Countdown tile. After 4 turns, it deals 120 damage to the opposing team.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: +25% damage. Level 3: Reduces countdown to 3 turns. Level 4: +25% damage. Level 5: Reduces countdown to 2 turns.
        Max Level: 1645 damage + 1645 damage for CD tile
          Take Aim - Purple 8 AP
          Hawkeye prepares to place the perfect shot, turning a selected Purple tile into a Critical tile.
          Level Upgrades
            Level 2: Also transforms basic Red tiles. Level 3: Also transforms basic Yellow tiles. Level 4: Also transforms basic Blue and Green tiles. Level 5: Also transforms any tile.
        • over_clocked
          over_clocked Posts: 3,961
          Options
          ^
          Puking-Rainbows.jpg
        • Fulgren
          Fulgren Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
          Options
          I’m still hoping for additional covers for the **** 3 ** villains that only go to 115.

Doom could use a direct damage. In the comics, he is always shooting **** out of his hands. In Marvel vs Capcom 3, he’s famous for FINGER LASERS! PLASMA BEAM! How about a mid-tier direct damage that hits and does 1 stun?

Also, why is Doom not able deal damage with green tiles? BAH!
        • ThatOneGuyjp189512
          ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
          Options
          i would love a 3* Juggernaut.....just not going against him, if he scales like he does in PVE then he'd have more health than hulk, though they'd definitely up his costs cause 2 matches for over 1k damage is just crazy.
        • Unknown
          Options
          It should be so cool to see some new X-men...Phoenix, Colossus, Cyclope, the Beast, Nightcrawler...4**** has always been a new character (except X-farce).
          We are pretty sure to see The Thing & Mr Fantastic...but both 4****, maybe not. (Human torch was a 3*** after all)
        • Unknown
          Options
          iPulzzz wrote:
          I want my Carol Danvers.. Having the imposter while the original isn't out is just weird.. Though I'd expect far different skillset than Moonstone, obviously.. icon_e_biggrin.gif

They will make a lazy moonstone, title it "Ms.Marvel," and laugh as ppl bicker over whether its a new character or a lazy one....allowing them to slip in a ninja nerf to punisher that nobody notices right away for some reason in order to keep with the idea of constantly nerfing older characters.
        • ThatOneGuyjp189512
          ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
          Options
          am the only one that REALLY wants devil dinosaur???
        • _RiO_
          _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
          Options

He'd be great and could probably have some skills based partially on moon-boy.
        • Unknown
          Options
          _RiO_ wrote:

He'd be great and could probably have some skills based partially on moon-boy.
          Danikalil, one of our member asked to CS about DD few weeks (if not months) ago...they said they are thinking about it...
          Prepare for the new nerf : 1 power icon_lol.gif