I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!

Options
Phillipes
Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
DEVS, give me back my money !!!
**** did you do with that healing ??
I´m mad as hell.
I have 4 2* heroes, so I´m in 2/3 transition. It was possible to score 720 pints in PVP event - shielded ofc - to win some 3* cover.
OBW was absolutely neccessary.
Now, without healing, I suppose I will score around 300 point in PVP - no 3* gained.

I play this game for 2 months in a row. I´m european player and I play your game despite it is EU hostile. (I dont´play againts other players but against GAME).
I even spend around 50,-€ to your game which is 2 times more, that is cost of any AAA title in my coutry.

I played your game 2 - 3 hours a day - even yesterday. After your patch - I mean today - I played for around 20 minutes, then I run of healthpacks. I can´t play any more.
ARE YOU SERIOUS ??? I paid for it !! You took it from me !!
Your game is broken now and I can´t play it now the way I wanted. So I wan´t my money back, because your product is broken.
I didn´t spent 50,-€ to play 15 minutes a day. (it is really lot of money in my country).

You said we will be able to play it on our pace. It is a LIE !!! Now, we need to play 1 - 2 games every hour, when health pack are regenareted. Is is YOUR pace, now ours !!!
I´m not able to win any 3* cover now!!!

And I suppose points needed for prog rewads in PVE and PVP will be divided atleast by 5, so we have atleast little chance to claim it.

Edit: after good night sleep I not as mad as yesterday.

But here are main issues why changes you made are wrong/incomplete/ withtin this version of the game:
1, You wanted from players to use more characters. From 2* characters, these combinations were playable: Ares/OBW, Thor/OBW, Wolverine/OBW, somethimes /cStorm. It is not players fault that other 2* were useless. Now, everyone uses only Ares/ Thor, or Wolverine/Daken. Good job developers ! It is worse than before because of lower diversity. OBW is useless now. I dont see any reason why to play with her (just as Bullseye, Moonstone, Captn, Bagman).
2, All progression rewards need to be lowered significantly. It won´t be possible to score 125.000 points to get Lazy Storm when I´m not allowed to go enough node runs.
3, All 3* event rewards needs to be changed. It won´t be possible to to score 700 points in PVP, when we can play only several games. 2/3 transiotion will take years now, because without winning those covers, our only chance is 20% from heroic token a 1% from standard token.
4, You wanted that we play in our own schedule. This is not possible anymore. If we want to socre high, we need to play few games when healtpacks are ready.

This game was partially P2W. Now, whales will dominate all tournaments. It is obvious you want from us to buy HP. I can understand that, it is your salary. But HP are BRUTAL expensive !
I live in Slovakia in EU, my monthly salary is 700,-€. Medical doctors earn 1200,-€, judges 2000,-€. - I dont live in Germany.
My 50,-€ contribution to this game is freaking lot. Ofc I dont want to pay more, it was already expensive! I can ride my car to work for a whole month for 50,-€ ! (Btw, I uses all money to buy roster slots, I have all heroes even when none of 3* is playable yet and I didn´t delete any of those useless ones, I have them just for statistics.

Btw I used prologe healing, it was pain in the **** to do that after every other game... but it was necessary. You need to do what many of us want - complete health after winned match, maybe in exception of downed characters.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Good post... whining and complaining is going to get you a long way in life.

Got to love the youth of the world entitled as all hell.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ask them, then ask the google store.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Use resources at your disposal - apple store, google, steam - wha ever is your pleasure. But you have to get your thoughts in order and your request valid. You are saying you cannot score 720 points without OBW and want your money back. How much exactly? 50,-€? Well when did you spend it? The fact this change was released the day after the recent sale concluded should give a lot of people valid recourse. But if you are talking about last month then I dont think you are entitled to any refunds.

Your other complaint about OBW required for a 700 score, there are hundreds of players that can attain much better scores without. Look at the lightning round final scores in the 500s and thats after only 90 minutes. You are saying you have 4 2*s though and are transitioning to 3*. Already? What did you previously spend your money on?
  • Unknown
    Options
    You can request a refund on the Google or Apple playstore website. According to the website, it can take up to 30 days. And you can only request refunds for purchases from the last 90 days. (You've been playing for 60, so all of yours should be covered).

Once you log into the playstore website (easier to do it from computer than on phone, trust me), you will have to request a refund for each transaction individually. So if it was a bunch of small purchases, be prepared to spend a little time.

Take the time before hand to write out a well thought out and non-aggressive request. You will get better results. Then just copy and paste that request into each transaction refund request that you submit.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I´m steam player and all money went on roster size (I have all chars except Nick Fury)
  • Unknown
    Options
    It is kind of humorous all of the negative feed back I have received in the short time since I have posted my last comment.

The thing is he doesn't own the game nor any sort. As someone who was banned from playing a similar game because I wanted to sell my cards I do understand the frustration but the fact it all this is is whining. Coming to a forum and complaining how much you have spent does nothing to further the cause it just makes you seem childish because a game has changed. It is the developers game and OBW was altering a game in a way that I am sure they had not intended, so they fixed it. Is the fix ideal... hell no but they did change a game altering exploit. There are plenty of better ways they could have done it and maybe with the current discontent and some serious suggestions it might get tweaked again.

Games change on a constant basis. Patches roll in, remove exploits, buff weak parts of the game and fix bugs. I am sure that this effects people in every single game right now and more often than not its the people who took advantage of the unfair parts that have the biggest gripe. Imagine being an MMO subscriber and how they feel when a patch changes a staple of their character. They typically spent $50-60 on the game plus a $15 fee every single month. Sometimes the change gets reversed but often it doesn't and I am sure people feel the need to demand their money back but it gets you no where. The game continues on and people ragequit because they can't game the system anymore. Its life.

I would also like to add that many of us have spent money on this game myself included. To act like your money is more important that the rest of ours is absurd. Especially considering your money was not likely spent in the attempt to bolster your OBW OR TO PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME but to get newer better characters or more spots. It's a game... I am sure that most of us have bought a video game that we played for less time than you or I have played MPQ

It is entirely an attitude of entitlement that causes people to think they should get their money back. Our society has done nothing but baby the last few generations into thinking the world owes them everything and they shouldn't strive for anything. The changes don't make the game unplayable thus you shouldn't demand your money back because how you play the game is forced to change.

I fully expect to get flamed for this once again but oh well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I too find it inconceivable that they would roll out a balance update for an online pvp game.

You should write Steam support and demand your money back and in return they delete the appropriate amount of roster spaces and randomly chosen characters.

But expect the refund to be in Steam currency.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And I want a pony!

(and a tiny maine coon kitten too).
  • Unknown
    Options
    It is kind of humorous all of the negative feed back I have received in the short time since I have posted my last comment.

The thing is he doesn't own the game nor any sort. As someone who was banned from playing a similar game because I wanted to sell my cards I do understand the frustration but the fact it all this is is whining. Coming to a forum and complaining how much you have spent does nothing to further the cause it just makes you seem childish because a game has changed. It is the developers game and OBW was altering a game in a way that I am sure they had not intended, so they fixed it. Is the fix ideal... hell no but they did change a game altering exploit. There are plenty of better ways they could have done it and maybe with the current discontent and some serious suggestions it might get tweaked again.

Games change on a constant basis. Patches roll in, remove exploits, buff weak parts of the game and fix bugs. I am sure that this effects people in every single game right now and more often than not its the people who took advantage of the unfair parts that have the biggest gripe. Imagine being an MMO subscriber and how they feel when a patch changes a staple of their character. They typically spent $50-60 on the game plus a $15 fee every single month. Sometimes the change gets reversed but often it doesn't and I am sure people feel the need to demand their money back but it gets you no where. The game continues on and people ragequit because they can't game the system anymore. Its life.

I would also like to add that many of us have spent money on this game myself included. To act like your money is more important that the rest of ours is absurd. Especially considering your money was not likely spent in the attempt to bolster your OBW OR TO PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME but to get newer better characters or more spots. It's a game... I am sure that most of us have bought a video game that we played for less time than you or I have played MPQ

It is entirely an attitude of entitlement that causes people to think they should get their money back. Our society has done nothing but baby the last few generations into thinking the world owes them everything and they shouldn't strive for anything. The changes don't make the game unplayable thus you shouldn't demand your money back because how you play the game is forced to change.

I fully expect to get flamed for this once again but oh well.

If your original post had been similar to this one, you would not have had so much negative feedback. This post was constructive and you stated your point of view well. The other post was worthless, and did nothing to further the conversation or to help the OP.

I don't agree with all your points. But I recognize that you see things differently and can understand your point of view. As far as the sense of entitlement, which is really the biggest part I disagree with you on, I don't think it is entitlement so much as "consumerism". As consumers, we expect a certain level of choice. But when we spend our money, and then the choices are limited by changes, we should have the right to a refund. In his case, he likes to play in long stretches once/twice a day. Now if he wants to play, he can do it in short burst and lose competitively unless he purchases health packs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Here is the thing. If you use the googleplay store (for example) to buy something, and it is changed in a way that makes it no longer function for the reason you paid for it, you can ask for a refund and will possibly get it. They ask for the following steps to be taken:
    (1) contact the publisher of the software, open a ticket with your request for a refund/mitigation.
    (1a) Obviously if this works, no need to contact googleplay store.
    (2) If this doesn't work, copy the ticket number and publisher response, you will want those along with your request
    (3) Explain how the thing you spent money on was changed, making it no longer usable for the reasons you bought it
    (4) You may get follow up questions from them
    (5) If they agree with your assessment, you will get a refund