Too many stickys

Options
user311
user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
Seriously - do we need 8 threads stickied here?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    No.

Of course not.

Steps will be taken.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think this is an important point. Mods, could you please sticky this post so it gets the attention it deserves?
    :twisted:
  • Unknown
    Options
    I thought this was a thread about every anime/comic convention I've gone to in the last year.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If we make the whole first page stickys we won't have to see spam.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    If we make the whole first page stickys we won't have to see spam.

Oooooooh. I like this idea! icon_twisted.gif
  • Slarow
    Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Certain things should be stickied, such as the rewards template and maybe the "story so far" post.

Beyond that, it should be decided (and then declared by mods) if "any event that is currently running" should be stickied. If so, sticky all that are currently under way, if not, unsticky all of them. Right now, only some of the current events are stickied

My vote would be to sticky currently running events, since those are the only posts I really ever come here to see.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Slarow wrote:
    Certain things should be stickied, such as the rewards template and maybe the "story so far" post.

Beyond that, it should be decided (and then declared by mods) if "any event that is currently running" should be stickied. If so, sticky all that are currently under way, if not, unsticky all of them. Right now, only some of the current events are stickied

My vote would be to sticky currently running events, since those are the only posts I really ever come here to see.

Current PVE, PVP, season, rewards template, and Lightning Rounds when they're on. That's about all I need.
    I'd think the "our story so far" could go to tips forum, as well as the mission drop listings.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nah, who cares about the LR (thread)s
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    flypaper.bmp
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I combined the template, the mission drops, and Our Story so far.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And now this thread is 1 of 4 stickys. icon_lol.gif
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Options
    I love that this got stickied! icon_lol.gif