The Doctor (Doom) is in.

Comments

• WilliamK99 wrote:
    I am trying to finish 3 to 5 place for Spider-man covers and I find tanking to get 3 to 5 is harder than trying to just win a tourney outright...

****. I think I screwed myself out of spidey. Guy ahead charged up to 1k so I followed him. Now he dropped back to 930 pts and I am sitting at 1012 and not getting hit. Doh.. for the dang Hero pts over spidy blue n purple

If you're looking to drop points, you can enter a fight, retreat, and then Yield. Best used against the lowest-point target you can, since that'll have the biggest loss for you.
  • comfortably in number 1 at 908 points, second is 100 back, i guess i start leveling the abilities of my IW!
  • forgrim wrote:
    comfortably in number 1 at 908 points, second is 100 back, i guess i start leveling the abilities of my IW!

Yep tried to yield but I cant lose 100 pts fast enough. Ah well. 3RD IW cover since I pulled one today from a std token.
  • 3/5/5 spidey is complete yay
  • Ugh, was sitting between 2nd and 5th all tournament, then lost 100 points in the last 5 minutes.
    :/
  • Ugh, was sitting between 2nd and 5th all tournament, then lost 100 points in the last 5 minutes.
    :/

Yea, same here.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Until the rewards come in, I've no idea where I landed. Top 10 certainly, but that's all I know
    Edit: yep, Top 10. Spidey is 3/4/4 now,wanted that other blue.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I don't know how people are having trouble getting less than 1st. I was easily attacked 30 times in the last hour or so running a 70 doom/ 115 Rag/ 141 Widow. Staying above 800 was a chore. I don't know how people could possibly hold onto. 900+ points ever. There isn't such thing as a scary team anymore.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    My bracket had a furious race for second, hopefully I didn't accidentally end up in first.

Edit: Phew, got a top five, the last second attack on me took me down. Still good stuff.
  • Nemek wrote:
    I don't know how people are having trouble getting less than 1st. I was easily attacked 30 times in the last hour or so running a 70 doom/ 115 Rag/ 141 Widow. Staying above 800 was a chore. I don't know how people could possibly hold onto. 900+ points ever. There isn't such thing as a scary team anymore.

I think the widow is an attractive target for high end players.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    How'd you make out soenottelling? I tried to tank more, but I didn't want to risk falling out of top 5
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Nemek wrote:

Its your bracket or matchmaking then bc I did not have those scary teams hunting me. Guess I was luckier than you bc I do not have a scary team of 100 lvl guys.
  • Top 2 maxed out my Spiderman! Now to found thousand of ISO. BTW I bought the 100HP Heroic token daily deal...Yellow Spiderman icon_rolleyes.gif That was fun I was in 1st with less than a minutes lost a game and fell to 2nd at the last minute.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    lavs23 wrote:
    Top 2 maxed out my Spiderman! Now to found thousand of ISO. BTW I bought the 100HP Heroic token daily deal...Yellow Spiderman icon_rolleyes.gif That was fun I was in 1st with less than a minutes lost a game and fell to 2nd at the last minute.
    Oh you were in my bracket too right? did my last minute -20something points help?
  • Woot, 2nd. My Spidey is sitting pretty at 2/1/1 lol. Needs work. BUT I got enough coins to add a red to my Rags. Today netted me 1/1/1 Punisher, 1/1/1 Spidey and red Rags. Success.
  • Aw yeah, managed to barely squeeze into second place again. 9 Spidey covers this week, time to pump iso into him now.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    3/5/5 spidey is complete yay

Same here. And I made only top 10 so I didn't have to sell any extra covers. I do hope everyone who got the covers needed them icon_e_smile.gif
  • Top 10 finish. Kind of disappointed, thought I could lock into that 3-5 slot.
  • Wow.. never thought I would be bummed to get 1st .... you would think they would give multiples of her cover at least to make it a little more appealing bc the iso drain you have to pump into her. Really need blue n purple spidey too.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    3/5/5 spidey is complete yay

Same here. And I made only top 10 so I didn't have to sell any extra covers. I do hope everyone who got the covers needed them icon_e_smile.gif

Sweet same here top 10 and complete spidey now at 3/5/5
    So much ISO needed to level though