How to Remove Dark Circles below Your Eyes Efficiently

Options
Stop getting up at 4AM to participate in the rubberbanding PvE. icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Ahhhh.... the world of a European player. Always getting the worst deal for event end times.

Alternatively... like me you could accept that you will NEVER score top 50 and will unlikely hit top 100 in ANY PVE events due to consistantly horrific end times that will never get addressed and enjoy sleeping instead. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ahhhh.... the world of a European player. Always getting the worst deal for event end times.

Alternatively... like me you could accept that you will NEVER score top 50 and will unlikely hit top 100 in ANY PVE events due to consistantly horrific end times that will never get addressed and enjoy sleeping instead. icon_e_smile.gif
    Pff, what's sleep when there's 4 covers of She-Hulk on the line? icon_e_wink.gif
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:

Pff, what's sleep when there's 4 covers of She-Hulk on the line? icon_e_wink.gif
    A good idea?
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thought this was a spam thread, looks like it's a play on one though (got me haha).

For my dark circles:
    I've been using recently and I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick up a big I like a big J.A.R.V.I.S I know it’s expensive but for good moisturizer I'm willing to invest after my face is always try I will go on with my eye cream...
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options

yeah, that's pretty much my approach...I've given up on PvE and am now only playing for progression rewards there (and mooching of my alliance mates :blush:)
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't copy spam titles as a joke. I'm pretty brutal at removing 50 spammers and spam messages a day, and I may not peer into the message to see the joke.

But that said, pretty good. Can you make a joke out of yhclqhhbledsdsasdzpb ipxdydsdsazqzwp, another recent spam topic?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't copy spam titles as a joke. I'm pretty brutal at removing 50 spammers and spam messages a day, and I may not peer into the message to see the joke.

But that said, pretty good. Can you make a joke out of yhclqhhbledsdsasdzpb ipxdydsdsazqzwp, another recent spam topic?

Eh... I'd try, but a mod just told me not to... icon_razz.gif