Why PVP and PVE end same time?

Is this the first time we have 3 events ending on same day and time?? How do you handle this situation to get all three rewards?

Comments

• wuming79 wrote:
    Is this the first time we have 3 events ending on same day and time?? How do you handle this situation to get all three rewards?

This is the norm actually.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    You are not supposed to get all the rewards. I don't mean it as a bad thing, it's what devs said and I kinda agree, otherwise same players would dominate every kind of event. You got shields for PvP at least, the last hours are so hectic and bloody that you're usually better off shielding for the last 2-3 hours anyway and devoting yourself to PvE.
    What's indeed bad is that too many events at the same time create too much pressure for their servers which we saw happen in Fresh Cut just recently (okay, not me, I slept through the entire havok).
  • What is even worse is that all 3 events end US time friendly, but completely EU unfriedny (5-6am)!!! Even the first round of the Simulator ends also at 6am!!! Before, at least one of them ended at 6pm, whereas of course the more imprtant final round always ended at 6am, but this is just another insult to all EU players, especially in this Simulator event which generates a lot of points which make it impossible to compete if you cant play the last 6 hours!!!?? What a ripoff!
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Everyone seems to be forgetting the event may have started a day late, too.

That said a number of PvE, such as the Hunt, wrapped up on a Sunday night. It's just that usually every sub event ending does not coincide with a PVP ending the way this will.
  • UnityLover wrote:
    What is even worse is that all 3 events end US time friendly, but completely EU unfriedny (5-6am)!!! Even the first round of the Simulator ends also at 6am!!! Before, at least one of them ended at 6pm, whereas of course the more imprtant final round always ended at 6am, but this is just another insult to all EU players, especially in this Simulator event which generates a lot of points which make it impossible to compete if you cant play the last 6 hours!!!?? What a ripoff!

Obligatory US friendly end time post that is in every thread. Just put the complaining in your signature and contribute to the actual topic.
  • aye this is ridiculous, too many events all going on at the same time all ending the same time = less fun overall imo.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    You are not supposed to get all the rewards. I don't mean it as a bad thing, it's what devs said and I kinda agree
    But let's face it, by it's very nature, this is the sort of game that's going to attract a lot of obsessive compulsive people. Bypassing event awards just isn't an option for many.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Well then the most OCD players will get the most rewards (hidden bonus: scaling and burnout), what's wrong with that?
  • jozier wrote:
    wuming79 wrote:

This is the norm actually.

Yup most ppl aren't focusing on pve anyways. Too much work fir such meager rewards. Just get as much iso and tokens as possible and 4get it.