Android - Can't get past loading screen after R44 update

Options
shuusin
shuusin Posts: 27
It's stuck on the loading screen after installing the R44 patch. It reaches 30-40% then kicks out to the lost connection screen.

Comments

• having the same problem, i get to ~%30-40 percent and then the screen where it says check your internet connection pops up
  • I ran into this with both the R43 and R44 patches. Both times, the solution (for me) has simply been to wait it out. This time it took about 15-20 minutes.
    For some reason it throws a connection error and goes to the blank loading screen (the one with just the spinning red circle in the corner), but I'm pretty sure it's loading behind the scenes.
  • Been trying for four hours now. Still stuck on "Comm Link Disrupted" screen.
  • Ugh! 6 hours now. When I logged out last night, I was Rank 1 in The Hunt. I guess I can say goodbye to that. What a mess. What the hell is happening over there. Do you want us to play? Can we get an official statement?
  • im on galaxy S3 and its fine.
  • Same deal here - on Galaxy S4
  • hello
    same problem on htc one, is there a solution? this is terrible icon_evil.gif
  • Same problem here... I'm rank 8 "in the hunt" perhaps goodbye now rank 8 icon_e_sad.gif(
  • Also having this problem with my Razr Maxx.
    I'm losing my chance at the Punisher right now, and I am not happy.
  • Same problem here on a Note II. Going to give as much info as humanly possible so they get this fixed ASAP.
    Downloaded it last night at around 11:30, it loaded to around 30% once, then twice, then went to the "Comm Link Disrupted" thing. Tried it a few times, never went past 30%. I saw a user had luck letting it sit for 20 minutes so I did, the "Comm Link Disrupted" thing went away after about 10 minutes and just the loading circle was there, still nothing. Closed the program, re-opened and it got to 53% twice and failed. Left the program running all night, woke up, nothing, but only went to around 13%. At this point I restored a backup of the program I had from 12/11, launched that, it downloaded an update in game which I had never seen, then I updated as normal, ran it, got to 13% and crashed. Let it run literally for a half an hour with the screen on, came back and nothing.

So...I typed this all out when I got to work, sat down and tried my work network and it loaded without a hitch. I'm confused.
  • Grrwaaa
    Options
    This problem is not limited to Android. I have similar issues with Steam. Haven't been able to get the game up for nearly 24 hours now. So much for top 25 in Bad guys event icon_e_sad.gif

I would LOVE to hear some response from developers, that they are aware of an issue and are looking into it. I'd be happy to skype with a Dev and get them any details they need.
  • shuusin
    Options
    For what its worth, its working for me now.
  • After 24hours... no response.. no connection?
    Goodbye rank 8... goodbye punisher icon_e_sad.gif
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I managed to get the game to load by turning off WiFi and loading on 4G. However, after loading my account did not automatically login and my progress has been reset. Searching for a way to login by PvP name now
  • Desktop/PC users are having same issue.. Seems many Verizon Fios Users.. Could be an issue between Verizon and Game Servers.
  • I also have the same issue..i've been trying to fix this for hours now..it's definitely not an issue with my connection..pls fix this before "the hunt" event is finished..i've spent lots of hours just to maintain a good rank on that event..would be very disappointing if all that effort would be wasted...in the future.. pls make sure that updates don't cause the game not to work completely..because it's really disheartening..pls fix this asap..tnx..
  • Adding iOS 6 to the pile. It crashed mid-battle this afternoon, and is doing the "Loading: %" -> resetting to 0% -> Comm Link Disrupted shuffle on my iPod. I am loading the Steam version now to see if it does the same thing there, but since I don't have my accounts linked it won't do me much good even if it works there.

EDIT: Steam version exhibiting the same behavior. Using Verizon but not FiOS, so that may or may not be significant.
  • Working for me, finally.
    Probably not going to get my Punisher now though, I dropped from top 10, to 800ish.
    Hopefully I can recover, but I dunno.
  • I still can't get in the game, this is really frustrating, and no updates whatsoever. I'm this close to deleting the app, plz fix it soon enough and gv us some compensation, cuz this is by far the worst official Marvel mobile game I have played considering the technical issues.
  • chaimli wrote:
    I still can't get in the game, this is really frustrating, and no updates whatsoever. I'm this close to deleting the app, plz fix it soon enough and gv us some compensation, cuz this is by far the worst official Marvel mobile game I have played considering the technical issues.

Try another network. Once I got on at work after having no success at home, it opened right up and home worked again as well.