Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Steam sales!

TwystaTwysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Uh oh...Sales time.

f34.jpg

Comments

• jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woot!

Nothing's really caught my eye in the first set. It's kinda been this way for the past 3 sales though.

The Summer Adventure rewards are pretty impressive though:
    Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist.
  • TwystaTwysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great thing is though, even if there's nothing on the featured sales like 75% of all games on steam have at least some kind of discount on them as well so there's always something worth getting.
  • I think this is the first Steam sale where I don't really want any game at all.
    Too bad MPQ is only 33% off this time around, I saw people mentioning it was 66% off in the past. That seems really worth it but I don't think it's going to happen again.
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couple of items on my wishlist:

State of Decay is today's Daily Deal for $5. $11.41 w/DLC.
    Torchlight 2 is $10.
    DuckTales: Remastered is $7.50.
  • I bought Half-Life Complete yesterday. Finally I'll learn why this is a cult classic.