The Hunt

Comments

• I am stuck at 2000 points at the Hunt, but #1 in my main bracket. Eh. Keeping an eye on the bracket.
  • Yep, I'm done. I've been top 5 since the beginning of this event and I have all my quests worth 0 right now. Sitting in the 40s and dropping, can't do a thing about it. Been playing for at least 2 months now and this is the just the worst. Done with this game that punishes those who play regularly.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    AdamMagus wrote:
    No one's catching Bainee in my bracket, he has a good cushion, am at # 6 and my girlfriend (Mecathica) is #5, I see Shuino at #4, it's coming down to the wire for 3rd place!

Good luck everyone in your brackets!
    Curious, what do the points look like?

#1. Bainee 47,582
    #2. Theweaponx. 47,307
    #3. Omega79 47,271
    #4. Mecathica. 47,263
    #5. Shyino. 47,247
    #8. Adam Magus. 47,203
  • All the way down to 92nd now...
  • Interesting, thanks. Never would I have thought 300 points would be a big cushion, but with 0 point missions, I guess even half that would be good enough.

I'm still in first, but only by a few dozen points.
  • Zbtiqua is trying to catch up.
  • I would be grinding right now if missions still gave points.
  • From 2nd to sub 100th ok now 9 hours and I have no way to fight back...
  • As some who has spent real money on this game this really frustrating...
  • As some who has spent real money on this game this really frustrating...
    I feel sorry for you, on the other hand you "live tweeting" your fail is quite amusing...

I think the basic concept of rubber banding is good, it gives everyone a chance. But to drop mission rewards to zero points in a game that is all about grinding is not okay.
  • Was in 1st. 25mins left so I thought I'd do a mission just for fun anyways. LOL just increased my lead by another 60 pts and have another 10 or so missions I can do. Sorry everyone whose missions are worth 0 points.
  • Dephro wrote:
    As some who has spent real money on this game this really frustrating...
    I feel sorry for you, on the other hand you "live tweeting" your fail is quite amusing...

I think the basic concept of rubber banding is good, it gives everyone a chance. But to drop mission rewards to zero points in a game that is all about grinding is not okay.

I'm glad my pain amuses you lol. All and all its just a game but whybreward people for not being constant and right and the end of the tourney?
  • Will get #2 in tournament.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    I don't understand these numbers...

How is it someone can be #1 in the sub-event at 14800+ point (I'm currently 600-ish at 1800 or so), whereas the topped ranked for the Entire event is less than that??!

Confused as heck... icon_e_confused.gif

EdIt: whoops got the numbers wrong. ...but still: if someone can score nearly 15000 point in a single sub-event, i'm surprised the top fir the whole event was not pushing 70-80k..
  • kauthor wrote:
    Will get #2 in tournament.

Sweet wish I was getting a punisher. I already bought a slot for him too.
  • I'm glad my pain amuses you lol.
    No worries, my rewards are also down to zero, so I can feel your pain icon_e_wink.gif
  • Vincessm wrote:
    There's no good reasoning. They are guessing at this and guessed wrong. No way this was intended and without an actual test run of a system like this you can't expect any better.

I don't think I've ever played a game where i felt compelled to demand compensation based on poor tuning/implementation, but given the time/money invested and the absurdity of the results... This is pretty close.

Totally agreed. On a basic level this is far and away my GOTY, but this (actually that's probably why) this is the maddest I've ever been at a developer's performance. I put in over a week's worth of work to get Frank and then have it slip through my fingers in the last hour. I even bought an extra cover slot because I was SURE I was going to get him. I'm in shock. Absolute, crushed shock.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Well am way out of it, down to #20, all out of points
  • I am however not up set with the rest of the rewards I got this week. I was able to level grey black widow to 102.
  • Floating at #1-#3 the entire tournament. I have no more missions. Currently #8. Names I've NEVER seen before are ahead of me.

That's ****.