Is Dormammu’s Aid supposed to give AP to the other team?

Options
BearVenger
BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
Or does it work even after The Hood is downed?

Okay, I'm playing The Hood tourney. My team is Punisher, OBW, and The Hood, with level 2 Dormammu’s Aid. My opponents are 3* Daken, Patch, and The Hood. We're rumbling in the Jungle.

I've downed The Hood, and am now working on Daken and Patch. I make a purple match. My OBW purple bar goes up. The turn shifts to the AI. My purple bar drops down, with a "-1" displayed. The opponents' AP increased from 7 to 8 before they made a match (and no Thorned Rose used).

I started with "empty" and moved up after a match. My bar dropped after the turn shifted. Their Hood is downed; Patch and Daken don't steal purple. There's nothing in Dormammu’s Aid that indicates I lose AP if there aren't X tiles on the board. I swear I'm seeing the same thing with blue AP. I spent most of my match not being able to launch OBW's moves, while watching their count increase (and half the board rejoiced). Either Dormammu’s Aid is working in reverse, or the opponent's Hood is doing his magis from Beyond the Grave.

Has anyone seen something similar happen to them? Would y'all keep your eyes opened for this?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I've seen this too. But ti wasn't until I seen your post that it clicked to me. . .

Great... another bug for a downed character. . .
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wondered what the hell happened. I've noticed a few times in this tournament that I'd go to fire off OBW's purple only to find I was 1 AP shy. Each time I was like "I swear to god that power was flashing just a second ago..." I thought I was seeing things.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, i think same happened to me too. I was playing with Lthor and DD and Hood, opponent hood had died. Thors yellow strike made a small cascade, that gave me purple, DD purple was pulsing through my turn, but I saved it for next turn. But after opponents turn I wasnt anymore able to do it. It was one short. I was just wondering what happened, because there were only punisher and Lthor against me and they dont steal...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, confusing one this because it's hard to keep track of hoods power going off whether it's your or CPU. However, definitely noticed a few matches where I took him out early and then 2/3 matches later was staring in disbelief as all the AI's powers went off. Didn't happen every time but positive it happened several times during unholy outlaw. D3p will answer "working as intended". In their eyes a couple more health packs isn't really an issue