Switching Facebook to Different Device

Options
I've seen a few similar topics but none of the ones I read were quite what I've got.

I first logged in with Facebook when I switched from my old phone to my new phone to transfer my game over. Now I want to connect my tablet to Facebook instead. (It's my primary game.) My tablet is significantly further ahead of my phone. I've tried deleting the app and all data through Facebook but when I log into the game on the tablet, it says there is already save data and I either have to load the old data or hit cancel. I don't want to load the old data. I just want to be able to use the Facebook prize exchange with friends through the tablet instead. What do I do to get my phone disconnected and my tablet connected without losing about a half year of gaming and maxing out characters?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I suggest emailing CS for help. If you don't hear back from them, or they can't help, then you can try sending IceIX a pm with the ticket # and details.

Hope you get it sorted so you can play the way you want to icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the input. icon_e_smile.gif. I had a feeling it might be messier thanthe others I saw.