Lost all my cards?

Options
So, I haven't been playing the game (on Steam) for like 2 weeks, came back today to play some, discovered that my Alliance won a lot of stuff (so I got some of the rewards as well), was happy to know that too. I've played just 1 match (versus Classic Daken, or something), won it, and after that strange stuff started happening. I've got a pop-up window with daily reward, after which it was some weird reward that said that my Alliance won something. It said, it was a card, but the icon said it was a coin reward. I've clicked OK, but it popped up again, so I clicked again. After clicking 10-15 times, I decided to just restart the game.

And after I've restarted, I saw the intro sequence again (with meteors falling from the sky), and the tutorial battle started.

So, my question is: where are all my cards? Why am I playing the tutorial again, my deck is empty (lvl. 1 Iron Man after 110+ hours in the game, what the hell?), and I have only 125 coins?

Nickname on Steam: Pale Dolphin, this is my profile.

PS I've installed Win 8.1 recently, and played the game for the 1st time on this OS, but that shouldn't be relevant, because before I was playing from 3 devices - my PC, my friend's PC and my laptop (Win7, Win7 SP2, Win8, respectively).

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Same thing happened to me, made this topic viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7707
    so far, i didn't really had any help, i lost everything 05/15, still no help.
  • djsnake5
    djsnake5 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i lost my all card.....my game its reset whay?any help any ideas?
  • Unknown
    Options
    You need to contact support about this either in game or at the email address listed at the top of this sub forum in on of the first two posts. If you don't get a response another thing you could try is to pm the cs rep here:

D3P Customer Service: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks, I've done that.

Let's hope it helps.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, it's been a week since my complaint, yet no support or developer contacted me (or bothered replying on my e-mail).

Seems like D3 doesn't give a **** about the customers.
  • djsnake5
    Options
    a week and no support contacted me well....
  • Unknown
    Options
    Have the same problem.
    I sent mail to them yesterday.

I got mail:
    Your request (31003) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.
    I hope they will be able to recover my account. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got an Email today about it and it doesnt really help much but here you go

Hello,

We can certainly help with this.
    Please go ahead and start your new game.
    On the bottom-right corner of the start screen is an envelope icon.
    Clicking on this will take you to a web form where you can copy your PlayerID

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team

I Don't know if this is the same for everyone else but that envelope just sends me to customer support again...
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kharmahh wrote:
    I got an Email today about it and it doesnt really help much but here you go

Hello,

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team

I Don't know if this is the same for everyone else but that envelope just sends me to customer support again...

They want you to start a new game, and then send them your new player ID. It can be found in the form that pops up when you tap the envelope icon. Support can then find your current game session and replace it with the one you lost.
  • djsnake5
    Options
    i copy my player id......but were paste my played id?i going to pictogram right corner.....i i have error if i send this.....anyone resolve acount lost?
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Well at least I'm not alone but this sucks
  • Unknown
    Options
    djsnake5 wrote:
    i copy my player id......but were paste my played id?i going to pictogram right corner.....i i have error if i send this.....anyone resolve acount lost?

Copy your new player ID, and paste it in a reply email to the the CS one. So your email would look something like this :

To : briny,iykcschm

Hi,

I made a new player ID

New player ID : ___________

When I tried to use the envelope icon to send it to you, I got an error message. After asking on the d3p forums, someone suggested I try sending it this way.
    Hello,

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team