Alliance Rank not showing

Options
I've noticed this on my end since the release of R53 I think or mid way, during one of the patches for R53. Alliance rank is not showing on the events place holders. And even after release of R54, alliance rank does not show even in the events page itself. Again, resorting to opening actual rankings in order to view alliance rank. I don't know if this is just on my end, or everyone else's. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Comments

• KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How many members are in your Alliance?
  • Unknown
    Options
    20. Does it have any effect?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have the same problem 20 members in team :/
  • Unknown
    Options
    New patch is live but problem with alliance rank is still present.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have 10 players in my alliance and can't see rank. So it's not just maxed alliances.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hope this bug gets noticed by the devs. It should have been functioning since R52 (Live 5/5/14). But after R55, the same problem still exists.

I'm wondering though, does this affect only some players? Or the same with everyone else? I'm on Android by the way.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i'm on steam and it hasn't been showing since R53 so you're not alone in this, my alliance is 20 slots but i don't think that has any discernible effect on whether or not it shows.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is still happening. I have no alliance rank shown on any event place-holding tile. I'm in a 20 player alliance, if it matters.

Mine was never accurate, it used to just show my personal rank instead of the alliance one. At some point that stopped and it just shows a dash where the score should be.