Thick As Thieves Tokens

Options
ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
so....did everyone get these tokens for upgrading early and messing up our scaling for doing it?

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did. Just came to see if anyone posted on this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Members from my alliance got it, but i did not. i did wait till after TaT to upgrade wich from waht people are people id rather have my 3 storm covers then the tokens
  • Unknown
    Options
    My wife and I both got them. She pulled three 3*s! I pulled junk... Oh well, it was a very nice gesture for sure.

Thanks Devs!
  • manifest78
    manifest78 Posts: 24
    Options
    My wife and I both pulled 3!

Well 2 3*s and a Bagman >_<
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not really a great compensation if we were solidly in the running for a lazyStorm and got bumped way down and were unable to compete because of this issue and the ridiculous rubber banding. Unless that TaT token gives a gurenteed LazyStorm (It doesnt), we will be severely handicapped in the next events because of this issue they caused. The issue doesnt just effect that event, it effects events to come as well...

Also not happy that the devs seem to have abandoned this forum. Last time we heard anything from D3 (other than the one announcement Ice posted and did not stick around to comment on, especially since the update included issues like this scaling and one of the bugs it says it fixed it didnt fix) was Ice's thread he made to answer people's questions one afternoon, and before that we went over a week without any word from them as well.

Seems like things have turned from bad (listening and commenting on changes, but not taking advice from the forum people who play more than anyone about how it effects things) to worse (ignore'd)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I also just got three tokens. Wasn't expecting much but...one of them was a green Mohawk Storm, which I missed out on because of the scaling tearing me a new orifice. So, neat. Note that this still does NOT make what happened okay - that was complete and utter tiny tiny tiny tiny TINY kitty.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Best of both worlds, I read forums about scaling post update, put it off and ground for 24 hours. Updated before going to work so I could play without a force so I got 3* storm and 3 tokens. Of course those tokens boiled down to 750 iso-8 but c'est la vie.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    got 3 trash 2*'s... oh well... 750 iso is still better then nothing... I guess...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just cashed in my 750 ISO stimulus package.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the tokens too and got a blue hood. Combined with the blue cmag (daily heroic) and purple gsbw (standard), it really made my day icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I won the token lottery for this one. From the three tokens I received two Mohawk storm blacks, and a hood black(didn't need) it blew my mind a little. Wow boom.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    MHawkeye, XForce and Bagman - so that's a mixed bag if ever I saw one.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i got red rags, Red super storm and MNThor. overall it was decent.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got 3 Mohawk storm covers for not updating.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    I got 3 Mohawk storm covers for not updating.
    I hate you so much right now icon_lol.gif
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got 3 mohawk covers and 3 tokens haha
  • Unknown
    Options
    i earned all 3 covers from the event and pulled 3 **** 2*s from the tokens.

marc