• Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    C0LtRiY.jpg?1

Woo Congrats everyone season 1 down =)
  • Hello (and goodbye for now) pandas!

As I've told MaxCalavera, these weeks I'm not having enough time to spend helping the team. During weekdays, my job doesn't leave me much free time and, between bachelor parties and weddings, weekends leave me even less time icon_e_biggrin.gif

So, since I'm not happy getting the benefits from the work of the other team members and I'm sure an active player will do a lot of good using my slot, I'm leaving the team.

Thanks everybody for those covers. I'll continue developing my roster and maybe sometime in the future I'll ring the bell again to be a Panda of Doom again icon_e_biggrin.gif

Good luck and have fun!
  • MaxCavalera
    Borras wrote:
    Hello (and goodbye for now) pandas!

As I've told MaxCalavera, these weeks I'm not having enough time to spend helping the team. During weekdays, my job doesn't leave me much free time and, between bachelor parties and weddings, weekends leave me even less time icon_e_biggrin.gif

So, since I'm not happy getting the benefits from the work of the other team members and I'm sure an active player will do a lot of good using my slot, I'm leaving the team.

Thanks everybody for those covers. I'll continue developing my roster and maybe sometime in the future I'll ring the bell again to be a Panda of Doom again icon_e_biggrin.gif

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks Borras I appreciate it!
    Let it be known that he was a wise and honorable Panda even if he had weak spot for the happy juice.
  • Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that i'm getting a bit tired with the game so i might play less in the next weeks; i'll probably keep playing some everyday but i don't want to cause a loss of positions to the alliance so if you guys want to substitute me with someone more dedicated i have absolutely no problem with that!

Cheers,

Andrea (deda75)
  • MaxCavalera
    Ok thanks for letting us know, enjoy the summer! =P
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    It seems there's been a change to the way nodes refresh in PvE. If you haven't noticed (or heard about) it yet, it might be helpful to check this thread:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8851

P.S.

Just in case some Pandas don't read chat so much, but still check forums.
  • Just want to say thanks for the invite and look forward to working with you all.
  • welcome aboard!
  • MaxCavalera
    fkLAxe2.png

Season 2 down

Congratulations everyone
  • DollyPaf
    DollyPaf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Good job everyone icon_e_smile.gif
  • First of all i wanted to say thanks to all of you for accepting me.
    You all are a bunch of damn nice ppl and i wish you all the best.

With that beeing said, i feel my will to play this game is draining.
    I felt the same in the beginning of season 2, slacked some, then came back fighting.
    That might happen again it might not. There might be events i dont even play at all, or i grind them all out.

I would love it to remain in pandas but i understand completly if you want to replace me with someone who might be a more stable producer of points.
    Also, dont blame boom. He didnt know. Take care of the little guy for me.

Time will tell what the future is for me within this game.
    I honestly dont know right now.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Xormar, it's up to you to stay or not really. I think all that's asked of each member is to help out in the events as much as you can/want. If you want to take time off and play more casually, I don't think anyone minds. Just try to hit up around 300-400 points in pvp which is what really helps out the alliance overall.

Im playing a lot more casually lately and I can still help out the alliance so don't worry too much about it. We're not based on performance or rankings. That is just a bonus.

That said if you do not feel like playing anymore and your decision is more permanent, please let us know. Remember this is supposed to be fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • patchneto strikes again!

4kyJHNal.jpg

damage is from a CotS from a CRAZY cascade in the previous match. i guess this is karma.
  • DollyPaf
    DollyPaf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Friday, i will be in holydays for 3 weeks.

I will play less because I go to the beach in the south of France for 2 weeks. Time to enjoy my kids and my wife. icon_cool.gif

I think i will have internet. I will play pvp but for pve i wouldn't make big score, not wake up at 5am for the last push icon_mrgreen.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    DollyPaf wrote:
    Friday, i will be in holydays for 3 weeks.

I will play less because I go to the beach in the south of France for 2 weeks. Time to enjoy my kids and my wife. icon_cool.gif

I think i will have internet. I will play pvp but for pve i wouldn't make big score, not wake up at 5am for the last push icon_mrgreen.gif

Come on you can watch the sunrise over your phone... so beautiful. Whatever you can manage should be fine enjoy your trip *jealous panda*
  • hi have u got a space for active player?
  • MaxCavalera
    Season III Rankings
    iROdDLH.png?1
    Pillar of consistency! I was hoping that we would crack 28th spot so I could confidently say that in just a short 27 more seasons we would clearly be #1!
    Great work Everyone, pandis new & old.
    Top scores!
    wxrLgOk.png

Now for a little well deserved R&R. Everyone gets a free run on the slide
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJzKXa4Iw5E
  • Dear NumberSix, you want this green X-force so bad? But you already maxed this colour. So why?

I really need that unlike you.

Or are you colorblind?
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    OTERSEY wrote:
    Dear NumberSix, you want this green X-force so bad? But you already maxed this colour. So why?

I really need that unlike you.

Or are you colorblind?

Dear OTERSEY, I don't want green X-Force. I want first place, season points, additional ISO-8, self-esteem, world peace, the respect of others, a never-ending sack of breakfast burritos, and, yes, a cure for colorblindness--thanks for bringing up my handicap, by the way. icon_lol.gif

However, as you know, I stopped short of reclaiming #1 from you. Somewhat, out of respect for Ace of Blades. Partially, because I was confused as to what an OTERSEY is and what it means. But mainly, and this is the most important part, because D3 Customer Service sadly does not offer an unlimited sack of breakfast burritos with the #1 seat in the Predator and Prey competition. (Maybe for the Krakkadoom tourney?)

At any rate, you may take this reply as a dropped gauntlet, or an olive branch. Neither provides me with any additional breakfast burritos.

Warm and spicy regards,

Number Six
    Numero Six
    Numero Seis
    Numero Sei
    Nummer Sechs
    (formally known as Number One in some circles)