won pvp battles by defending team

Options
how many won battles have you gotten when you get attacked?

just like for me, nailed me son nice points on the arena tournament

Comments

• I've only been notified of winning a defensive battle a handful of times, if memory serves (more than 3, less than 8). Until recently I didn't understand how the game picked your defensive team so I wasn't defending particularly well. icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    I've only been notified of winning a defensive battle a handful of times, if memory serves (more than 3, less than 8). Until recently I didn't understand how the game picked your defensive team so I wasn't defending particularly well. icon_e_smile.gif

exactly thats the danger of using a secondary team on pvp, that team starts defending you.
  • So what is the formula for defending team selection? I've assumed it was whoever you fought with last. Is it more complex than that?
  • greggray24 wrote:
    So what is the formula for defending team selection? I've assumed it was whoever you fought with last. Is it more complex than that?

Whomever you used last per tournament is who defends, so you can use different teams in each tournament without worrying that the wrong team will defend; however if you use an "A" and "B" team in a tournament, if someone attacks you after you used your "B" team last, that's who will defend. icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    greggray24 wrote:
    So what is the formula for defending team selection? I've assumed it was whoever you fought with last. Is it more complex than that?

Whomever you used last per tournament is who defends, so you can use different teams in each tournament without worrying that the wrong team will defend; however if you use an "A" and "B" team in a tournament, if someone attacks you after you used your "B" team last, that's who will defend. icon_e_smile.gif
    I left my secondary team one time (magneto now, xforce wolvie and iron man) and lost like 250 points. xforce wolvie is not strong enough on my chars.