5.5 Venom L24
1.3 Loki L24
5.5.3 M.Storm L16
0.0.1 C.Magneto L15
1.0 Ragna L15
1.1.0 Hood L15
3.2.0 Now.Magneto L6
5.5 C.Hawkeye L1

I'm up to 13k ISO and 250 HP now. Thought about saving until Punishers are out. WIll land at least top 15, aiming for top 3.

So, whats your advice? What to focus next?

Comments

• Maybe Wolverine and run a Thor/Grey Widow/Woverine team?
  • Wolverine is good choice but I think you should start concentrating on 3 stars slowly. Bring IM40 or Grey to level 100, whichever you intend to use.
    Thor/IM40/Grey should work nicely. Thor's Red generates Yellow which you may decide to use on IM40 or Thor's, both will create Green, though Charge will give you additionally Red and Blue.
  • Wouldn't original widow be a better choice over grey widow? You see I lack blue spidey covers to use him properly.
  • Arclight wrote:
    Wouldn't original widow be a better choice over grey widow? You see I lack blue spidey covers to use him properly.

Grey Widow is much more powerful and useful than Ori. Widow. Also, it's better to start thinking 3* team. Your Spidey will catch up. I think he's still useful at least for heals, but if you find him not to be helpful in practice, then I think Thor/IM40/Grey Widow is a good combo. Since both your Grey Widow and Wolverine are strong in Green but not Red, I think one or the other would be a better choice. They conflict too much otherwise. There is no point to use Grey Widow's purple to generate green for Wolverine when you have Grey Widow's Green at level 5.
  • So I should focus leveling grey, leaving im40 where he is actually for supporting purposes? Check. Only thing I couldn't follow was your widow/wolverine comparison. It sounds like you'd use both at the same time. (Purple to generate green for wolv)

Another question, why are you both so keen on focussing a 3* team? They cost hella ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif Wouldn't it be better going a maxed 2* team then starting a 3* one?
  • The point about Grey widow was that when you have her Green at level 5, it's a monster weapon to use. I think 3000 to all enemies at max level.

You would probably want to save your green to launch that instead of using it up on Wolverine to generate strike tiles.

Although, I must say, I like the flexibility that Wolverine's green gives you sometimes when you need to kill off an enemy with small HP's so you don't waste the next big match/skill on it instead.
  • Arclight wrote:
    So I should focus leveling grey, leaving im40 where he is actually for supporting purposes? Check. Only thing I couldn't follow was your widow/wolverine comparison. It sounds like you'd use both at the same time. (Purple to generate green for wolv)

Widow has an awesome green attack. If you use her purple, it will more than likely power it up. At that point, it doesn't make sense to use her to generate green for Wolverine when she can just use it more efficiently. They just overlap too much.
    Arclight wrote:
    Another question, why are you both so keen on focussing a 3* team? They cost hella ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif Wouldn't it be better going a maxed 2* team then starting a 3* one?

No for that exact reason. It's gonna take a lot of ISO to level those 3*'s up. Better to start now. The advantages of maxed out 2* aer surpassed by half leveled 3*'s. Your Thor is already max leveled, which is good. With him and your 3*'s, you can do a ton of damage and keep getting stronger instead of plateauing (word?, sp?) when you reach the max 2* levels. 3*'s are the future, and you gotta think in the future.
  • Thanks to both of you! I misread the part with 5 in green (I read 5 in purple icon_e_biggrin.gif)
    So grey->im40->spidey
  • Looks good. Again, if you find that's not working in battles right now, play with thor. He's still strong at that level.
  • Now you misunderstood me icon_razz.gif Thtas the order of leveling, not the team composition. Will run Thor/im40/grey
  • One thing to be careful about -- don't level GW up too much beyond IM40 or else she'll start tanking the blues instead of him. Not much you can do about pink/black though.
  • Good point, thanks!