Dark Avengers tourney aka Rag/Daken/Bullseye tourney

Comments

• Ranzera wrote:
    Got my hero points, joke team away! Feel free to attack icon_e_biggrin.gif

Lol, could have used that a few minutes ago when I was pushing for 1000 andskipped you five times but couldn't find a fight worth more than 7 or 8 points, but smacked you once anyway, lol. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I pushed to 1100 (thanks ranzera) and i'm leaving my Rag in there because i'm going to be watching the hobbit as this thing ends. There's no way I can predict being #2 so why not go for #1.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I pushed to 1100 (thanks ranzera) and i'm leaving my Rag in there because i'm going to be watching the hobbit as this thing ends. There's no way I can predict being #2 so why not go for #1.

Why can't you be in my bracket? The guy in front of me just dropped thirty points leaving me in first. Watch me wind up in first again when I really need Spidey covers.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    I pushed to 1100 (thanks ranzera) and i'm leaving my Rag in there because i'm going to be watching the hobbit as this thing ends. There's no way I can predict being #2 so why not go for #1.

Why can't you be in my bracket? The guy in front of me just dropped thirty points leaving me in first. Watch me wind up in first again when I really need Spidey covers.

Amazingly in the euro tourney I went to bed with 1000 pts and ended up exactly at @2 when i woke up for my 4th purple spidey
  • Joined a bracket about 20-30 min ago. Looked at the leaderboard finally. Polkio @880 (930+ now)or so next place the ladder with about 460. Top 10 only around 250 but it will creep out of the range of my garbage d. avenger team. Even a yellow spidey would be nice for me...but I think I will just assume a loss on the repeat as well and just make sure I get top 50. Honestly I could drop to top 75 as I only need 1 green wolvie, but always can use hp. Cannot decide if I should put the 15k ISO into dakan or not. I know ill never use him outside dark avenger tournements, I need isp, and I am not sure having a lvl 55 or so dakan vs a 35 is going to be a difference maker in my placing...so I am iffy.

They need to do another 1 star tournement...but its 1 star + bagman. Give devil dino as the top reward. Ppl would play it..I am tellin ya! Ppl will play it for that dino.
  • I was rushing for 1000. It was really strange. I was not attacked once. I was not used health pack once. I did not heal team with my spidey in between. And I was not matched to high level ragnarok at all. I finished with my rag was crippled to 1100 health but it was nice rush.

PS: I almost everytime joining tournament at last day.
  • You are in my bracket Polkio - are you going for 1st or do you need the spiderman covers?
  • Nick-Fury wrote:
    You are in my bracket Polkio - are you going for 1st or do you need the spiderman covers?

No, don't need Spidey, I would love to have IW, but I will not play at night so don't know at what place will end this event. Probably Ladder will take #1
  • Currently at 852, would really like to make 1000 (and then bounce down to 2nd). Above that is irrelevant, since I already have 5 black on Doom.

Not seeing any of you in my matchmaking, but going to keep hitting skip on the high level Rags...
  • Weird...lost 18 points overnight, but no notice that I was attacked.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Yeah sorry about that. I had pause when I saw you come up. I hit a bad dry patch in the 700s where everyone was lower in points than me. Once I beat you I started seeing the juicy 900s.
    Misguided wrote:
    Weird...lost 18 points overnight, but no notice that I was attacked.
    I lost 378 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Currently #31 with 122, and #1 with 373.
  • Misguided, Psychotik -- are either of you done pushing for progression? You're the only ones its giving me that'll give me more than 20 points. I already hit Psychotik once and don't want to pile on if you're trying to make 1000 (as I am).
  • Ouch, you just knocked me into 4th.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Ouch, you just knocked me into 4th.

Sorry... 32 points! I couldn't resist. Won't happen again. Please don't hit me.
  • I"LL HIT YOU ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHH
  • Don't hit me I cant retaliate at the end of the tourney icon_e_sad.gif

I WILL WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF EVERYONE THAT DOES
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Misguided, Psychotik -- are either of you done pushing for progression? You're the only ones its giving me that'll give me more than 20 points. I already hit Psychotik once and don't want to pile on if you're trying to make 1000 (as I am).

Yeah trying to push for 1k-1100 or whatever I can get but I have a few people retaliating so I'm prolly gonna be happy where I'm at. Feel free to take a few swings just don't overkill it :p haha!
  • I got to 1000 last night and stopped. I don't need the Doom cover and it was late. Was in 1st when I sacked out. When I woke up I had lost 127 points... but only fell to 4th. I love my bracket.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    Ouch, you just knocked me into 4th.

Sorry... 32 points! I couldn't resist. Won't happen again. Please don't hit me.

Ok, finally made 1000. Made 999, picked an easy one... -44 points when I get out. ARGH.

I'd like to thank TheLadder for the 30 points... but nearly lost my Rag on that one, even after having just used a heal pack.

Anyway, Psychopathik -- only hit you the once. Had you up, but didn't want to hit again. Retaliate against me if you want. Ditto to you Misguided.

And I apologize to the one dude who I think I took about 200 points off of. Not a forum goer, but he was my punching bag. Can't even find him in matchmaking now... N-something. I stink with names.

I'm nearly 200 points ahead of #2 though, and I'll need to shed those points somehow. Not putting in a **** team though, I don't need to lose THAT many points.