The X-Men (3 top 10 Alliances) We're Recruiting...

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
It's simple we have 3 top ten alliances.

The X-Men

The X-Men 2

The X-Men 3

And now begins The X-Men 4

You think you got what it takes? It's all about consistent commitment.

Apply now...

Starfall ends tonight and we are looking for three more peeps with decent scores. Apply in game and post your Starfall score in chat we will finish top 100 for alliance cover.

Comments

• Dirchicake
    Dirchicake Posts: 25
    Options
    Just sent a pm
  • Unknown
    Options
    hey cant post private messages yet as new to forums but would like to join, have an almost maxed 2* character list and an up and coming 3* list, scored just under 10k for season 1 but that was mainly because I didn't shield properly, sitting at just under 6K for season 2.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Please apply to The X-men 4
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello i applied for x men 2 because i saw there was an opening. got almost all 3 star and 4 star covers and participate in all events. let me know if i can join
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm looking to join X Men 2. Definitely an active player and at this time I have 7884 points in Season 2. I noticed there's 2 spots open, let me know
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am an everyday player, adding 6-700 pnts per competition. So far I have 4 max level 2 players and working on more. Im looking for an alliance to work with in order to get stronger. I have sent a request already to X-Men 4, and I am awaiting acceptance.