Game progression from any device

Options
I am not sure if this feature is embedded within the game but is there a way to continue your game from one device to another? I started playing MPQ on my ipad and would like to continue my game on my iphone since i cant bring my ipad with me. Please help!

Comments

• I am not sure if this feature is embedded within the game but is there a way to continue your game from one device to another? I started playing MPQ on my ipad and would like to continue my game on my iphone since i cant bring my ipad with me. Please help!

If you connect the game to Facebook on your ipad first, and then connect it to the game on your iPhone, it should work and sync your account. icon_e_smile.gif

That being said, I've never done it so I'm not 100%.
  • When i tried to sync my game through my iphone, it prompted me that the saved game on my fb account can only have one. My understanding is that it will overwrite my progress saved through my ipad with a starting game on my iphone which would mean losing all my covers.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When i tried to sync my game through my iphone, it prompted me that the saved game on my fb account can only have one. My understanding is that it will overwrite my progress saved through my ipad with a starting game on my iphone which would mean losing all my covers.

I play between my Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 and have no problem. Making sure you link your account on the device you want carried over as I assume you have been playing on both Devices.
  • Case Closed!!!

I did misunderstood the warning. What it said was I already have a saved game synced on my fb and it will currently overwrite my "current" progress (on my iphone). All is well now. Thanks everyone who helped! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Case Closed!!!

I did misunderstood the warning. What it said was I already have a saved game synced on my fb and it will currently overwrite my "current" progress (on my iphone). All is well now. Thanks everyone who helped! icon_e_smile.gif

No problem, now if you ever see my name in Versus don't attack me icon_e_wink.gif