UncannyMUGs (20/20) Recruitment closed

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hi all,
I'm the commander of the alliance UncannyMUGs, recently one of players has quitted the game so we're looking for a replacement
We ranked top #40 on Season I, looking to repeat it, with guaranteed cover for pve and pvp events

Looking for an active players on Season II pvp, with maxed 2* and 3* lvl 100+
Let me know if you interested, looking to fill the gap before the current events end

Thanks!

Done, thanks everyone!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My user name is gjm and I have 45000 point at prodigal sun event.
    And season1 I'm 27th.
    Can I join your allience?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just accepted you at morning, welcome!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for one new member, with a Season 2 score above 5k as minimum
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi intrested in joining.

on 4.5k points in season 2 right now, 5000+ after i start grinding the current pvp event out i missed 2 pvp events due to my save being stuffed up on server and had to wait for them to restore it,

placed rank 31 in cage match. and top 50 in the the event before that which i was able to compete in.

Still managed to get 60k+ points in the simular even though i started with <2 days left

i have a solid 2** roster, i dont have any lvl 100+ yet im looking to finish off the covers as i have 60k+ iso banked and waiting to max one out to 100+ soon as i can.

i look to finish at 600-700+ points in every pvp event minimum.

on prodigal sun i had 55k+ points and was unable to play the last 12hours of the event due to save problem,

hoping you will give me a chance icon_e_biggrin.gif . can join soon as the simulator event is finished
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, send the req when you can and we can evaluate it
    We need 2 new members now
  • Unknown
    Options
    hi sent request ingame name is anko.

i will hit 5k+ points in shield this pvp event, like i said i missed 2 events because my save stuffed up on server took almost a week to fix, hope you can give me a chance as i think i can pull my own weight in the alliance.

i usually get minimum 700pts+ in pvp, finished top 10 prodigal sun, still managed to get top 50 in last pve event 70k+ points even though i missed half the event

also have 60k iso unspent now, almost enough to instant lvl any char 1-85, i just have really bad luck with *** covers, cant manage to pull any for the same hero
  • Unknown
    Options
    Welcome to new players Anko and mercs1
    We are rebuilding the team but soon we will have same results as Season 1 (#40)

We still have one open slot, next recruit should put us back to top 90 in Season 2
    Just looking for players with full 2* roster, 3* above level 100 or enough covers to get them there, but above all a Season 2 score above 5k
  • Unknown
    Options
    We are 20/20 again, thanks everyone for the quick requests
  • Unknown
    Options
    Re open, need one more
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not sure why one of the new members mercs1, left already. However, if it was because we currently are sitting around 100 in Season 2, I thought I should point out most of us have not started our runs on Sim Season 2 yet, so it will go up quite a bit when we do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have applied.

Please check my roster - I have all characters apart from Sentry and Wolverine 4*.

Very active and always a top 25/50 finisher so never miss a cover.

Trying to find a team where my input actually matters icon_e_smile.gif

Hope you can consider me! My full roster is available to see in game as I have applied.

Thanks!

Johnshoz
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi Johnshoz, i saw your request but I would need to know your Season 2 score, if its 4.5k or above its okay
    I asked a 3* roster, but i dont mind accept full 2* and 3* in progress, those players usually play more and might have easier brackets so if you can put 700 on pvp season and play regulary its okay
    But the main requirement is the Season 2 score
    I like new players and im pretty sure we should look ppl like that, wiling to play often and join a real team, but lower than that requirement would drag us down, thats all
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nevermind, i just saw you had 5k, welcome to the team
    I dont demand much, hit the chat when you want, and be active
    600-700 should be minimum, we are top #93 for Season II, we should be aroudn 80 when the pvp ends

Last time i checked we were top #6 with 2 member less on pve so i dont think i need to give advices to anyone about this lol
    This is a grind event so just do all fights until they give less than 40 score