AllianceBrasil - Recruting (Full)

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Olá, I'm making this post to both introduce us and open recruitment.

We are a newly formed alliance, composed of people between full 2* and making their way to 3*. Our main goal is just to be inside the top100 window, we're are not hard-core players, but we take it seriously. We are very organized in order to achieve our goals.

These are our ranks so far:
PVP
28/05 - Fatal Attraction #126 (Server issues)
30/05 - Fresh Cut #102
02/06 - Starfall #56
04/06 - Cage Match #72 (with only 19 members)
07/06 - Predator and Prey #69
02/06 - Starfall #47
08/06 - Magnetic Mayhem #99

PVE
19-28/05 - Prodigal Sun #70
04/06 - Simulator #17
5-11/06 - Thick As Thieves #82

Things you should know before joining us:
1. We mainly speak Portuguese to talk to each other, but we all know English at some degree.
2. We have our own forum, where we post in both languages. You can check it here: http://alliancebrasil.gamerz.co
3. We have a priority and a minimum point system, and we usually set goals to be followed. For example, in the Sentry's Event we asked a minimum of 35k at the end of the event, 18 of 20 got it, and 15 were 40k+. The best score was 49k.
4. We hate carrying people around, we like people that carry their own weight and earn their rewards.

What we ask from you:
1. We don't care if you have 141 or 85. Are you active? Can you pull the minimum we required?
2. We want people that reads the ******** chat, seriously.
3. That you can speak English, Portuguese is a plus for sure. And don't be a jerk about other's grammar and spelling, for most of us English is a second language.
4. Be able to play everyday, and every event, both PVP and PVE.
5. Manage to score 500 more points in every PVP Event.
6. Have patience to endure a 9 days Event.

Openings:
We have 0 openings right now.

If you considering us, please take a look at us in the game, search for AllianceBrasil.
Also, do read our "news and rules" section, specially the rules and policy about kicks.
You can also check our logs and see if your scores are a good fit for us and vice versa.
Any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for considering us as your new home.

Last updated in June/12.

Comments

• Beltim
    Beltim Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dui_br,

I am interested in your alliance. I do not speak Portuguese, but I'm not a language bigot. I can always use google translate to get the gist. icon_e_smile.gif

I really like the goal your team has - play hard, hit top 100, but not hard-core. I've been playing the game for several months now and that is the same approach I have taken. I have done well in pve (#5 in Prodigal Sun) events, and I've recently leveled up 2* 85 (OBW & Ares) and want to push harder on pvp events. I am very interested in finding an alliance that shares my goal of staying in the top 100 and farming 3 * covers.

I will request to join your alliance in game so that you can see my roster. I hope you will extend me an invite, and I look forward to playing with your team.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    edited May 2014
    Options
    EDIT: removed.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Boa Sorte!!

Edit: Original post removed.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Edit : removed icon_e_confused.gif
  • danikalil
    edited May 2014
    Options
    EDIT: removed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We're full for now.

And stop messing my topic, gee! D:
  • danikalil
    edited May 2014
    Options
    EDIT: Oops, misunderstanding solved. Keep on rocking, that's the spirit! Post in the forum and meet the community - we have some extra cool people here.

And be welcome to our thread, ScarFighters! We're fun and easygoing.

You'll find great battle companinons in here!
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    danikalil wrote:
    I'll ask Tonzil and Fritejay to remove their posts.

We just meant to congratulate you. We had never seen a Brasilian alliance in the forum before.

Just to warn you guys - alliances do post in each other's threads. We're a community.

But, as far as we're concerned, your thread will be left alone.

calma meninas não é pra tanto icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was joking, wasn't serious, sorry. Although having a bunch of replies offtopic might be annoying (since I receive an e-mail for each one lol), the extra bump that that gives is very welcome to find people.

Mas, sério, foi na brincadeira, estou acostumada a ser a chata que organiza tudo no nosso fórum (aparentemente mãezona?) e acabei postando da mesma forma sem levar em consideração que você não me conhece o suficiente para reconhecer a brincadeira. Não era para ser rude ou grossa, juro, agora tô parecendo the ****. Minha aliança ficará para sempre manchada, oh noes! (drama on)

Obrigada pelas boas-vindas e desculpa o mal-entendido. orz
  • danikalil
    Options
    Dui_br wrote:
    I was joking, wasn't serious, sorry. Although having a bunch of replies offtopic might be annoying (since I receive an e-mail for each one lol), the extra bump that that gives is very welcome to find people.

Mas, sério, foi na brincadeira, estou acostumada a ser a chata que organiza tudo no nosso fórum (aparentemente mãezona?) e acabei postando da mesma forma sem levar em consideração que você não me conhece o suficiente para reconhecer a brincadeira. Não era para ser rude ou grossa, juro, agora tô parecendo the ****. Minha aliança ficará para sempre manchada, oh noes! (drama on)

Obrigada pelas boas-vindas e desculpa o mal-entendido. orz

Ha ha, it was a misunderstanding all around. We accept your apologies, and let's move on!

All the best to your team! May we meet in the battlefield icon_e_smile.gif

P.S.: legal ter uma menina no seu time também! No nosso somos três.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on mine, but I'm the queen! *evil laught*
    Por que diabos eu respondi em inglês... Respondendo sua pergunta mais cedo, moro em Campinas, São Paulo; mas sou uma zona, morei para todo lado e tal, em breve partindo para NY icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    We are opening two more spots, looking for people that scored about 75,000 last PVE and that are interested in PvP.

Topic is being updated.