Simulation 6 is ridiculous...

Punisher, Spidermand and Don. DOn generates yellow to Spidermand and heals every x turns.
What team do you use to beat it??
OBW to steal yellow and M.Storm and Thor to hopefully keep generating Ap for you>?

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Don't forget the Don also generates Black to Punisher so you get hit with a Molotov cocktail every few turns. This one sure caught me by surprise. I went in thinking I had an easy win and I ended up with one character left standing with less than 100 health left. And that was on the Normal Simulator.
  • Yah.....I thought I could use other heroes to try but in the end I had to use m mag and spiderman to stun. Luckily Spiderman is still working with m mag. but it can't be the only combination...
  • wuming79 wrote:
    Yah.....I thought I could use other heroes to try but in the end I had to use m mag and spiderman to stun. Luckily Spiderman is still working with m mag. but it can't be the only combination...

Spiderman is locked for that node...
  • Oops. Its obw, punisher and patch.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    OBW, MNMags and CStorm worked okay for me...

By which I mean I barely survived it on Hard. A lot of that was down to **** board generation (almost no blue while the Don is feeding Spidey) and cascades but I finally managed to wind/lightning storm them to death.

OBW - Dead
    Mags - 250 HP left
    CStorm - 380 HP left
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    It's lower right corner aka "not worth enough to be bothered with it"
  • I'm using maxed OBW, Wolverine plus someone where I'm allowed. Wolverine and OBW both buffed synergize even better with OBW double dipping in his strike tiles.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Hood/cStorm/MMN as usual which is my go-to team for non-uber opponents and Maggia goons. Let them heal all they want, Don generates blue for Hood to steal, so Wind Storm everyone to your liking.
  • I think I beat both versions with 3* Thor, 3* Daken and Hood (all at lvl 100).
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Simulation 7 has been more annoying than 6 for me...haven't lost either of them, but 7 has had more close moments. The nerfed Spider-Man is a pushover, even if he's being fed blue he is still relatively useless. Just destroy yellow tiles and he is completely ineffective.