Screwed up lightning round (doc Doom)

Options
Server went down for about 1 - 1.5hours, after it came back on I played doc doom's lightning round for a while.

Anyone else found the ranking extremely unstable?

I was at #1 with one minute to go, with 339 points, and in an instant my points dropped to 125, ranked #37

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Similar thing happened to me. I think what was happening is that the leaderboards were still down so it couldn't display your rank correctly. Hence we were all #1 until the event ended and it calculated our correct rank.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Me too. I was also getting progression awards early (I got the 50 at 48 points, and the 100 at 90). I was disappointed when it turned out I was only 151st.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    Hence we were all #1 until the event ended and it calculated our correct rank.

I'm pretty sure my final points were higher than displayed, so there muz b some points lost somewhere. Anyway raised a CS ticket. The ideal solution is everyone who saw they were 1st should received 3 Lightning Round Recruit tokens (ie 1st-2nd placing rewards)
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    But without proof they would just have everyone getting 3 tokens. Doubt they would do that
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, I was #48 but ended up out of the top 500. Granted I only played the last six minutes... But that is false information and I demand the rewards for #48.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was number 1 at the end. But I got top 100 reward. The servers were extremely unstable at that time.