Forums spammed purposefully?

Unknown
edited May 2014 in Off Topic
I can expect everything from them. And I wouldn't be surprised if, in order to cut all the whining, they were happy about all this spam in their forums.

on the other hand, a computer company which can't deal with spam on their own official forums? This boat may really be sinking.

Comments

• I don't know why they just don't add an extra couple of mods in the UK timezone who can get rid of it all while the US mods are asleep. Hell, I'd do it if needed. It's incredibly annoying trying to find relevant topics to read when all I can see is spam.
  • DaveyPitch wrote:
    I don't know why they just don't add an extra couple of mods in the UK timezone who can get rid of it all while the US mods are asleep. Hell, I'd do it if needed. It's incredibly annoying trying to find relevant topics to read when all I can see is spam.
    They're busy beta-testing CMags nerf. It takes time, as Spidey' case clearly shown.
  • I think the idea of self-spamming is, interesting.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    19aemabpw8svzjpg.jpg
  • Emeryt wrote:
    as Spidey' case clearly shown.

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of X-Force Wolverine.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I think I reported them all (at least in GD).
  • Emeryt wrote:
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    I don't know why they just don't add an extra couple of mods in the UK timezone who can get rid of it all while the US mods are asleep. Hell, I'd do it if needed. It's incredibly annoying trying to find relevant topics to read when all I can see is spam.
    They're busy beta-testing CMags nerf. It takes time, as Spidey' case clearly shown.
    Has this been confirmed now? I will have to start testing out replacements if this is the case....... Who to use in Oct when CMags gets hit hard with the nerf bat??????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAWaMHEDwUfCx0KL_hTDps9Qvq9ZzmpyCFpoowcVXSpdYMfuZvCw
  • I woke up and was like ****.

Front page has a 19:3 ratio of spam posts at the time of this posting.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    repronaz wrote:
    Who to use in Oct when CMags gets hit hard with the nerf bat??????
    I think Mohawk Storm will be the next ultimate board control character (add randomness, as is the case with 1* Storm). Or some other new character. I just wish we had someone else to create crits and manipulate the board with them besides GSBW, Yelena, cHawkeye and Bullseye.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starting to look like what happened to the demiurge forums before all MPQ stuff was moved to d3p forums only.
  • locked wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    Who to use in Oct when CMags gets hit hard with the nerf bat??????
    I think Mohawk Storm will be the next ultimate board control character (add randomness, as is the case with 1* Storm). Or some other new character. I just wish we had someone else to create crits and manipulate the board with them besides GSBW, Yelena, cHawkeye and Bullseye.
    Maybe they want you to only be able to do this with sh!t characters??
  • To be fair, phpBB amongst a few other forum softwares, have exploits found somewhat regularly which allow this to be done. The only fault of d3 in this case is probably not keeping up to date on patches/updates to the forum software and/or not using a commercial forum package.

A few more mods in other timezones would be a good bandaid
  • This is getting **** annoying. Fix your **** forum d3p.
  • Mmmm...super weird, I just created my topic "Are you waiting long time before open your tokens ?" ...
    Don't know why it has been duplicate !

A conspiracy to make my question completely ignored, I bet ! icon_cry.gif

mods : Is there any way you could locked 1 of 2 topic created ? Please ! Thanks...& sorry for the problem...Not intended at all icon_e_sad.gif
  • fritejay2 wrote:
    Mmmm...super weird, I just created my topic "Are you waiting long time before open your tokens ?" ...
    Don't know why it has been duplicate !

A conspiracy to make my question completely ignored, I bet ! icon_cry.gif

mods : Is there any way you could locked 1 of 2 topic created ? Please ! Thanks...& sorry for the problem...Not intended at all icon_e_sad.gif

You could always delete what you posted.