Hubris 18/20

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Greetings everyone.

Hubris is looking for two more to join our ranks. With the last season coming to a close, and the changes in MMR some peoples interest in the game shifted and we have 2 openings. We only ask that applicants be active. We need activity in all events that warrant the alliance covers, both PvE and PvP. We also ask you be active on the forums, or in alliance chat. We dont need a hugely stacked roster, we need people with the willingness the grind out some points.

We are constantly placing at least in the covers, including our Nick Fury, with a few top 20 placements under our belt. We grind until we get covers for the alliance at the minimum, and if we decide we want to make a push on specific events we make great things happen. If you want to help us keep our rosters thick, please apply below.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hi rockmaw,

I am currently searching for an alliance like yours and should be the right guy. Mind if I fill up your ranks?
    Ingame-Nick is yugioh-gamer
  • Unknown
    Options
    So we can get a baseline of how active you are, in PvP events, what type of #'s are you normally striving to hit?

Also when are you squeezing your MpQ in? Is it something you play to fill your free time, in gaps between work/classes, etc etc.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey Rockmaw,

I'm interested in possibly joining if you still have a slot. I participate in all the tournaments. I shoot for at least inside the top 50 to try to get better covers. I often don't get to play right at the end of tournament to try to survive the mad rush at the end. I'm currently sitting at 95th in Season 2. I usually get to play in the evenings before bed after the kids are in bed. I sometimes get some time in on the weekends during the day.

Thanks,
    abercrab
  • Unknown
    Options
    Where are you guys as far as PVE points?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm around 300th in the current PvE tourny, but I haven't tried playing it much beyond getting the heroic reward at 300 points. Psylocke is also useless to me at this point beyond selling for iso. Typically I can hit above 800 points in the PvE's before I start running into folks with 3 star characters that start eating me up. I have 2 star Thor and Black Widow maxed out so I can run them with just about any character for quite a bit without having to quit. Earning 3 star covers in any regular fashion is where I'm stuck now. Cap is my best 3 star at only 4 covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would like to join your alliance. I currently have 46000 pve points and 2200 pvp points. I have been playing for less than a month but I have been playing a few hours everyday.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For total points in the current events, I'm at about 20,000 pve and 2800 pvp.
  • Unknown
    Options
    31000 PvE and 1900 PVP. Been playing only for 12 days, 4-5 hours a day. Shity roster. If I can join you, say something here since I am already on a 20 member alliance (lazy one icon_razz.gif)