Going between PC and mobile

Options
I just launched my account for the first time on my PC. It appears that my Ragnarok is dead for no apparent reason and spidey is missing an hours worth of HP. The match I had just completed on my Note 2 was an Oscorp mission that full healed both characters. I don't believe my Ragnarok has been dead anytime in the last day.

Possible linking issue?

ETA: His death timer is only 10 minutes. He has the usual 50 minute 3 star death timer correct?

ETA2: The 3 characters I had just used in the Oscorp mission were Spiderman, Venom and Ragnarok. Venom was not affected.

ETA3: The Mission was Rocket Men.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    That definitely sounds odd and isn't something we've run into before internally. PC clock set differently to your mobile clock maybe? Although that wouldn't explain Venom being fine.
  • I've got 6:20 PM CST on my phone and 6:19 PM CST on my PC.

ETA: I just want to add on for feedback. The PC UI is amazing!
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Experiencing the same issue. Switching from PC to Android, my main team (Grey Widow, Model 40, Thor) I'm using during 'The Hunt' are downed for about 2 hours. Switched back to PC and everyone is fine. Encountered it last night, figured it was a glitch but it has happened again and this time they are downed for much longer (last time was only 1 1/2 hours).

I have checked my PC and my phone clocks and both are correct.

EDIT: It seems all 'The Hunt' characters I have been using are affected, my IW and Classic Spider-Man are also downed too.