NO MORE ZEROES *RECRUITMENT & CHAT*

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
No More Zeroes is on the lookout for new members.

Unlike a lot of alliances we are not ultra competitive and firmly believe that fun should be the most driving thing when it comes to gaming. We are a more relaxed branch of the alliance No More Heroes. We would love to win each and every prize going, lets face it who wouldn't? However we also know that people are living increasingly busy lives and that sometimes playing a match 3 game doesn't come that high on a priority list.

We have very few requirements, actually I don't think we have any, nope hang on all we ask is that when you join you pay to open the next alliance member slot, but this is fairly standard practice. We can't promise you that you will recoup this expense immediately with brand spanking new shiny 3* covers and hundreds of HP in rewards but we can assure you that you will not be kicked out for not scoring enough points.

Currently we are a 5 person team with 5 more slots already open. The cost of opening the next alliance member slot is currently 1100 Hero Points with 100 Hero Point increments every slot there after.

If you are interested the search in game for No More and make sure the "private" box has been checked.

Many thanks for taking the time to read our little recruiting post.

(Thanks for the awesome recruitment write-up Linkster!)

1231200_1425246721069175_5399381884154368184_n.jpg

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    NMZ is still recruiting!

10259504_1426646727595841_1081328375238674209_n.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey wondering if you have a slot open?

http://i.imgur.com/URv4op6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6r1UGEt.jpg

Here is my current roster. I have 7100 points in this season so far.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still have spaces. Search for No More in game and post your in game handle so we know it is you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Currently 12/15, looking for 3 members! Super duper casual alliance, rank 800ish on last pvp "heavy metal" and also currently rank 800ish on pve "prodigal sun". Which is just enough to get hp rewards and ISO, If you are looking for that extra alliance cover/top100, you sir/madam are in the wrong place.

I don't expect members to open up slots but that would be much appreciated if you are able to.
  • Unknown
    Options
    14/15. one slot open and possibly clearing another slot for no activity of one member since joining.