Chaos League has 2+ spots open

Options
mischiefmaker
mischiefmaker Posts: 932
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
We finished #71 in Season One, won the alliance cover in every event except two (Easter weekend and Mother's Day weekend), and intend to repeat if not improve on this performance for Season Two. So far we're off to a great start, taking #12 in Fresh Cut and #14 in Heavy Metal and looking to continue this trend with a couple of strong new recruits.

We're looking for folks who play consistently, participate in both pve and pvp, and want to be part of an active and social alliance. Preference given to active forumites and those scoring above 11k in season one. Sound like you? Send me a PM with your season one score, roster, and current score in Prodigal Sun and we'll go from there!

Comments

• mischiefmaker
    mischiefmaker Posts: 932
    Options
    Update: we've reloaded our roster with three new recruits and are off to a great start with a #12 finish in Fresh Cut, and currently are Top 50 in Heavy Metal. We have one spot open right now, so if you're looking to land a Daken cover, PM me ASAP!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't remember my score, but I finished 25th in season one, certainly over 10k. Currently over 1000 for iron man, sitting in the top twenty for season 2. I have three characters at level 141, 1 at 128, 6 or 7 at 85. I basically always finish in the top 25 of any pvp. I'd like to be contributing to a really good alliance instead of being the top dog in a mediocre one...