Comm link issues are back

Options
daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Started happening while clearing nodes in DC. Now, can't connect at all.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Ditto just happened to me also
  • daveomite
    Options
    If you remember the last time it happened, where some people could play, and others can't...wonder if could be related. I heard that was some kind of hack to where certain people got an advantage of playing a pvp, could attack anyone, and not get retals.

cannot confirm that, just seemed to make sense. If you were in the game, you could stay in it, if you were not in it, then you couldn't get in.

What made me notice it was I started DC once it opened, cleared the first 4 nodes, saw I was in 493rd place, looked at the leader board to see the leader already had over 1500, while I only had 390 or so, but we played the same amount of time. I tried to access the leader board again, comm link disrupted message popped up then.
  • daveomite
    Options
    It's back up now...fingers crossed. Lol
  • daveomite
    Options
    Oh, and now the leader has even more of a lead, at least another 500 points from when the issue started, to now. Yet, I was locked out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just did TWO fights in Heavy Metal and did not get any points for them. Not even progression awards as I should have gotten the 50 and 100 from these two wins. It's clearly not a lag in display as Ice indicated. They are simply not registering and it's really frustrating. I'm losing health and health packs for nothing. Please, fix this!
  • Unknown
    Options
    As a follow up, yes if you kill the app and restart it, the next win will start registering your points from that point forward, but anything prior to that is lost. It's **** **** that you have to check what's going on after every match, as normally you're in the zone and just churning out match after match. icon_mad.gif