Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    first hi...i have in season 1 12 000+ pts have 16 000 in prodigal sun have solid rooster with punisher 128lvl..cap america 102 and much more with 3 stars..dr.doom.magneto classic..my user name is davchevski and currently in x-men 3...but i'm not happy there and looking for better crew who are fun and active for chat and play..i look for allaince for i can progress to be commander..first need to prove that i'm good i know that..if you are interested pm here private message..tnx
  • Unknown
    Options
    we are a top 100 alliance! come on in and apply!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Cry-Havok
    Cry-Havok Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello

I'm currently in an alliance called alliance2014 and go by the name Storm Front

I was currently have a roster of 33 that consist of 2 3 & 4* characters. The majority are maxed lvl and working on maxing out the 3* as I speak.

My past two pvp event scores were 801 & 927 and received covers for both events.

Currently 17000+ in the Prodigal Sun.

I need join an alliance with less drama and competitive as well as fun to be in and no hypocrisy as like the one I'm in now.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My apologies for posting a reply instead of PMing you. I created this account today when I saw this post and do not have PM privileges yet.

My in-game name is Roketsu86, and I am currently in the alliance black dynamite. I play regularly, at least twice a day. I have a number of 2*s maxed and am working on my 3*s. I am looking for an alliance that can win the bonus covers from events so that I can speed up my transition from 2* to 3*. I currently only have one decently covered 3* (IM40) but have a number of lesser covered other 3*s. I have 35 roster slots, with only a handful of those being 1*s, and I believe I have at least one of every 3*.

I regularly score between 800 and 1000 points in matches depending on how much I get attacked during the final climb before I get a shield up. I placed 135th last season in my bracket, with 2000 points in the sim. I would have been higher but I did not have a chance to participate in the IM40 event due to being unable to connect to the servers. I am currently just over 21k points in Prodigal Sun after the end of sub 2.
  • Unknown
    Options
    please PM either me or dr spaceman
    \
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • andrewqsmith
    andrewqsmith Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am a current Member of this fine Alliance and assure anyone who joins that they will have an active community and great advise coming their way. Daily play is required though we understand RL comes up. We simply ask you let us know so we can adjust accordingly. The Commanders are fair and have only had to kick ppl who have obviously stopped playing. Burnout happens in any game. We hope to add members that can help keep us in the top 100. We aren't asking for top 10 and extremely hardcore players but those who enjoy the game and like to continue to grow their Roster.

In game:
    ReignofChaos
  • Unknown
    Options