somethings gotta be wrong wihtt he pve scoring.

Options
In my sub bracket i have cleared every node twice, the max value i can find right now is 60ish points. there are people in my bracket, a bunch of them, with scored 4 times higher than mine, and i can not believe they ground each node 10+ tiems already.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    The Malkavian "will someone explain rubberbanding and stacks to me again" thread every PvE is the new mechgouki "everything about this sucks" thread every PvE
  • Unknown
    Options
    never mind it was some odd thing after i played a match i got 290 points and the other things went up to where i figured they ought to be.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    The Malkavian "will someone explain rubberbanding and stacks to me again" thread every PvE is the new mechgouki "everything about this sucks" thread every PvE

I like you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:

Man, I miss hating mechgouki.
  • Unknown
    Options
    bahukma wrote:
    gamar wrote:

Man, I miss hating mechgouki.

Then don't stop the hating,
    Hold on to that spiteful feeling,
    Malice, vitrol
    Don't stop the hating
    Hold on