Current event: chapter don't unlock

Options
Hi!

I'm am experiencing a problem with the current event.
I completed The Hunt as the event started, am currently at 375 points. Now the problem, I cant 'unlock' the next chapters, neither do the missions in The Hunt chapter reset. It stays as BASE SECURE!
Did I do something wrong or is it a error?
Another problem is that I am not recieving daily rewards since a while ago. Is there like a limit to how many you can recieve (not talking about the 1/day limit).

I would be very greatful for any kind of help as I enjoy this game a lot and would like to participate in this event too.

thanks in advance
Cain

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    caindarkk wrote:
    Hi!

I'm am experiencing a problem with the current event.
    I completed The Hunt as the event started, am currently at 375 points. Now the problem, I cant 'unlock' the next chapters, neither do the missions in The Hunt chapter reset. It stays as BASE SECURE!
    Did I do something wrong or is it a error?
    Another problem is that I am not recieving daily rewards since a while ago. Is there like a limit to how many you can recieve (not talking about the 1/day limit).

I would be very greatful for any kind of help as I enjoy this game a lot and would like to participate in this event too.

thanks in advance
    Cain

Sounds like a system clock issue. Is your clock synced with the real time?
  • Yes I checked my clock to be synced with my operator, still doesn't work. Could someone please help me with this?