S.H.I.E.L.D NL Recruiting [9/11]

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
S.H.I.E.L.D NL is a alliance formed by three dutch commanders, we are looking for daily players that are willing to pay for the next slot to expand our alliance.

Current Commanders;
Angelic
Arjan86
Pretent

Current Members;
Antothebest
Garwalker
matteo4
zimsg*

Next Slot;
1200 HP

Alliance Awards
Lord of Thunder - Thor strikes back - 26-28.03: TOP 1000 (500 ISO-8 & 50HP)
Fearless Defenders - 31.03 - 02.04: TOP 1000 (500 ISO-8 & 50HP)
Unstable ISO-8 Rerun 01.04 - 07.04: TOP 2000 (500 ISO-8)
First Avenger 04.04 - 06.04: TOP 1000 (500 ISO-8 & 50HP)
Hollowpoint kiss 07.04 - 09.04: Top 250 (1500 ISO-8 & 50HP)

Apply below icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• We are still looking for daily players to join our alliance. We have paid for the next two slots and are looking for players that are willing to pay for the next slot when they join! With the current five members we have we gain 100 - 150 HP a week from the alliance rewards, so within a few weeks you will have those HP back!

Next slot = 800 HP
  • Hi. I'm keen and have HP to contribute.
    My id is zimsg, and I'm a daily player with a good spread of heroes which I'm still working on. Always get at least 300 on each PvP and have gone up to 500 previously. And have racked up good scores on most PvE events too, though I missed out on Torch the last round. icon_e_sad.gif

Anyway, the only bad thing is, I can't figure out how to contribute HP to an alliance spot. Is it because I'm on Android? Will need some help with that.
  • Send you a private message icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hello, new to the Forum but long-time player ... I'd like to join Shield but can't figure out how in-game ... I play daily and have all 38 characters, most already maxed out ... my in-game name is agrima71
  • Unknown
    Options
    We have 2 more open slots right now for daily players!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good to see im not the only Dutch player on the forums! Goodluck with you Alliance icon_e_smile.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nah, there are more of us Dutchies lurking about. icon_mrgreen.gif

Good luck with your alliance!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm still a new player, just transitioning to 2* but I play daily and currently have 30k in Oscorp. I'm looking to grow with an alliance that wants to be competitive and am definitely willing to buy a few more spots for the roster. My current alliance isn't looking to grow past 5, so I'm ready to move up! In game as velcroman of alliance Nej till EG
  • Unknown
    Options
    I there! My game name is Dragonsgrief, I am looking for an active alliance. My rooster isnt the best (3 days now playing non stop) but i promise i will be a valuable asset. I am playing on mobile now, I was on a top 20 alliance on steam but i cant play on it at work icon_e_smile.gif
    Will you accept me?