Class Action Lawsuit against those who take MPQ to seriously

Options
We need to band together and sue people who take mpq too seriously. Their reckless grinding causes pve scaling to hit level 400 and pvp scores to escalate beyond control. These menaces need to be stopped! We need to be reimbursed for our time and effort which was rendered less valuable by their purchases of mass amounts of shields and alliance slots. My friend's neighbor's cat sitter knows a lawyer who would be willing to help us combat this legal yet unethical behavior in one of several venues ranging from Judge Judy to the Basketball court. I am doing this for all of you to keep the game fair! Please send your credit card numbers to don'treallydothis@ notarealmailserver.com.

In other news MPQ is a game, a fun one despite some of it's flaws and although it provides purchase options they are not required in order to play. I'm done complaining and stressing about what nerf comes next or which card I don't have. At the end of the day i play MPQ to kill time and enjoy, not as a profession.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    ok, i got a really good laugh out of this. But at the same time....the OP of that post was probably just upset or angry. Let's not provoke him by poking fun at him/her with a sharp and pointy sarcasm stick icon_e_biggrin.gif pst...thanks for the chuckle.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I understand, it is really all in fun. I have had my share of nerdrage "Whaddaya mean I don't get fury because my alliance only has 12 slots." "The damn servers are down and when they're up the scaling sucks." Then it hit me like a thunderous clap (which btw makes me picture hulk on the toilet with a slightly different title because i'm 5 which is why I'm playing a comic game at the age of 30 anyways...) You're playing a game, does it matter if your pink triangles power a picture of black widow in fishnets or a shirtless soccer hooligan? Does my paycheck shrink because I will not be getting a Sentry? Do my kids love me less because I can't get a 3* past level 89? If where I place in the pvp is one of the 20 most important moments in my week my life is pretty unfulfilled. I just think we all need to relax, realize that we have a version of candy crush that we don't have to be embarrassed to have open (with some pretty cool story and characters.) It's my current time killer just like wordfeud, temple run, deer hunter, and hundreds of others before it, but unlike those there is actual progress to be made and a vibrant community surrounding it which keeps me occupied in between playing sessions at my desk.

TLDR: This is a game, a fun one, a free one, and we should all just relax and enjoy it