Recruit tokens are useless

Options
palenoue
palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
I just blew through 56 recruit tokens and got nothing but useless 1-star ****. Where are these 4-star characters that were promised? Where are the 2+-star covers we can use to improve our characters?

Nowhere. This is nothing but a complete rip-off. I've gone through 200+ recruit tokens and never got anything higher that a few measly 2-star cover despite them claiming higher characters are available.

I demand my money back. If I don't get my money back by next week I'm reporting this game and D3Publisher to Apple as scammers and filing a report to the feds for bait-and-switch fraud. If you think I'm bluffing let me point out that I've done it before, most recently I was one of the first to draw the feds attention to E-Sports Entertainment bitcoin scam.

I've had it with this promising game being corrupted by incompetence and greed.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's a whole thread here of players talking about the decent covers they've received from standard tokens. Go find something productive to do with your time instead of venting your existential angst at this forum.
  • Dayv
    Options
  • How do you even buy standard recruit tokens with real money?
  • How do you even buy standard recruit tokens with real money?
    You can't.
  • Dayv
    Options
    Humphrey wrote:
    How do you even buy standard recruit tokens with real money?
    You can't.

You could buy a bunch of ISO and then buy the standard pulls with that instead of using it for something useful. But that would be crazy.
  • yeah everyone knows the drop rates are a joke

they gotta make money tho
  • Hey I got a red 4* wolverine about 4 days ago from a standard. ..soo yea u can get more than a 1* on occasion
  • Posts would be funnier translated into Hulk-speak.
  • Just pulled the 3 star Magneto's purple power out of a single standard token.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    doloriel wrote:
    Just pulled the 3 star Magneto's purple power out of a single standard token.

blue spidey out of a single standard token here icon_e_smile.gif
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Actually I've gotten a good amount of characters from the recruit tokens

I have almost every character of 3 or 4 star and solid 2 stars..

-Thor
    -wolverine
    -storm
    -black widow original
    -bullseye/all dark avengers really lol
    -cap America
    -modern HawkEye

3*
    -Spider-Man
    -The Hood
    -Magneto
    -Loki
    -Dr.Doom
    -Iron man model 40
    -black widow grey suit
    -Rags

4*
    -wolverine x force
    - invisible woman classic (only one)

And I've deleted tons of characters and need to delete one more for IW (didn't win any of them to unlock them either ..)

Just need to be patient ..
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    palenoue wrote:
    I just blew through 56 recruit tokens and got nothing but useless 1-star ****. Where are these 4-star characters that were promised? Where are the 2+-star covers we can use to improve our characters?

Nowhere. This is nothing but a complete rip-off. I've gone through 200+ recruit tokens and never got anything higher that a few measly 2-star cover despite them claiming higher characters are available.

I demand my money back. If I don't get my money back by next week I'm reporting this game and D3Publisher to Apple as scammers and filing a report to the feds for bait-and-switch fraud. If you think I'm bluffing let me point out that I've done it before, most recently I was one of the first to draw the feds attention to E-Sports Entertainment bitcoin scam.

If you are pulling 1 star's they are from the standard pack, not the heroic packs. Which means you have not spent any money on this game.

I smell a troll and not even a good one. With a little more knowledge of the game you could have come up with a better story that others would have believed. Think Bag-Man/Modern Hawkeye.
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Bainee wrote:
    palenoue wrote:

If you are pulling 1 star's they are from the standard pack, not the heroic packs. Which means you have not spent any money on this game.

I smell a troll and not even a good one. With a little more knowledge of the game you could have come up with a better story that others would have believed. Think Bag-Man/Modern Hawkeye.

I haven't spent any money yet I'm waiting but I have done well did you see my list above ? Never mind who I've had to delete to make room for them ..