D3 CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!

Options
Hello everyone, my wife (whos a lawyer) and I are prepared to file a class action lawsuit against D3 for the upcoming nerfs to the game. We will be asking for compensation if the form of time and assets rendered to D3 for products if the following request is not met.

I've made a request to D3 for any changes now or in the future to characters that have been modified that the ISO-8, and the covers that are effected by changes are reset to the maximum number of covers that payer currently has so the covers can be reassigned for the effected change. Also, we are requesting ISO-8 is reset allowing it to be reallocated as the players see fit.

The reasoning behind the Spiderman nerf is purely for capital gain at the players expense by reducing Spiderman effectiveness on the battlefield the AI 395 characters will cause players to have to buy more heath packs in PVE causing sales to increase, due to the fact Spiderman is the only one that can effectively deal with them more times than not. The issue does not just set with Spiderman, D3 can at any time change the product's people have worked hard to achieve thus increasing profits by having to re allocate time ISO-8 or money to continue to be able to participate in the game. Example if you purchase a 100,000 dollar car and the dealer said we made a mistake we have to take back the car it's to powerful for the streets, what we do have for you is this lovely 10 speed this will be better for everyone. Ok, may I please have my 100,000 dollars back? This is the same scenario on a smaller scale.

To bring balance and order to D3 we ask that everyone please participate in this lawsuit to protect yourself from upcoming changes. What we need is a current screen shot of your roster sent to D3lawsuit@gmail.com. If for some reason this thread is deleted I will put out a petition through Facebook and Twitter via Change.org. I'd like to thank everyone for their time, and support on this matter.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    your posts are bad and you should feel bad
  • Unknown
    Options
    ngbbs50dea0e7a4ce1.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Re-posting the SAME thread under a different but similar name just because you didn't like the feedback in the original thread is tedious and childish.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ngbbs50dea0e7a4ce1.jpg

WTH is that face?!? I haven't had my coffee yet. I almost fell out bed. icon_lol.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Re-posting the SAME thread under a different but similar name just because you didn't like the feedback in the original thread is tedious and childish.

But there are paragraphs this time! And he changed "band" to "deleted" and hopefully fixed some of the other egregious mistakes. TOTALLY different thread.
  • Unknown
    Options

WTH is that face?!? I haven't had my coffee yet. I almost fell out bed. icon_lol.gif

I typed into google images "**** meme" and this came up. I thought it was highly appropriate icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    But seriously, your not even someone who created an account just to do this. Your a member of the x-men alliance and your doing this ****. Classy dude, classy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    But seriously, your not even someone who created an account just to do this. Your a member of the x-men alliance and your doing this ****. Classy dude, classy.
    And he wasn't even embarrassed enough to do it through a sockpuppet
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nemek wrote:

But there are paragraphs this time! And he changed "band" to "deleted" and hopefully fixed some of the other egregious mistakes. TOTALLY different thread.

Oh yes, I see it now. Completely different thread. Maybe I'll join the lawsuit. I have been on a streak of good luck. My S1 heroic 10 pack was awesome yesterday and today so far I have pulled 4 2* covers that I needed from Standard Recruit Tokens. So maybe I can become a millionaire too. How much is the retainer? ~pulls out check book~
  • Unknown
    Options
    First thread said it failed to post. That's why there are 2. I'm sorry I care if people get screwed over. Maybe you should take your negativity else where. It's always the same people tearing people down. Sad...
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Hello everyone, my wife (whos a lawyer) and I are prepared to file a class action lawsuit against D3 for the upcoming nerfs to the game. We will be asking for compensation if the form of time and assets rendered to D3 for products if the following request is not met.

I've made a request to D3 for any changes now or in the future to characters that have been modified that the ISO-8, and the covers that are effected by changes are reset to the maximum number of covers that payer currently has so the covers can be reassigned for the effected change. Also, we are requesting ISO-8 is reset allowing it to be reallocated as the players see fit.

The reasoning behind the Spiderman nerf is purely for capital gain at the players expense by reducing Spiderman effectiveness on the battlefield the AI 395 characters will cause players to have to buy more heath packs in PVE causing sales to increase, due to the fact Spiderman is the only one that can effectively deal with them more times than not. The issue does not just set with Spiderman, D3 can at any time change the product's people have worked hard to achieve thus increasing profits by having to re allocate time ISO-8 or money to continue to be able to participate in the game. Example if you purchase a 100,000 dollar car and the dealer said we made a mistake we have to take back the car it's to powerful for the streets, what we do have for you is this lovely 10 speed this will be better for everyone. Ok, may I please have my 100,000 dollars back? This is the same scenario on a smaller scale.

To bring balance and order to D3 we ask that everyone please participate in this lawsuit to protect yourself from upcoming changes. What we need is a current screen shot of your roster sent to D3lawsuit@gmail.com. If for some reason this thread is deleted I will put out a petition through Facebook and Twitter via Change.org. I'd like to thank everyone for their time, and support on this matter.

Please leave the game. It will be better without you

They're nerfing characters that are OP to make the game better, not your roster

Would be a nice token to let us get a free respec but suing the game will get you nowhere but possibly shut down a game most of us enjoy. So go away
  • Unknown
    Options
    Locking this thread. Duplicate posts aren't allowed.
This discussion has been closed.